ADVERTISEMENT

“Euphoria” on hbo

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
this show makes breaking bad look like winnie the pooh. Talk about ground breaking and pushing the envelope...holy crap. It follows several high school students dealing with addictions, mental illness, bad relationships and dysfunctional home lifes. Dont let the high school drama fool u though. This is the craziest, most bizarre, controversial show i have ever seen. The cinematography is next level like you’ve never seen. Male Frontal nudity (complete with erections), paedophilia, transvestite sex, date rape, drugs, drugs...if you enjoy being shocked this is your show.

Reactions: gteeitup
Watched the pilot, it’s pretty good so far. The cast would be more believable as college students though

This thread shouldn’t go any longer without acknowledging the fact that this show features one of the nicest racks I’ve ever seen. You’ll know them when you see them

Reactions: gteeitup
I’ve been watching a lot of HBO shows lately. I’m liking succession a lot, and the new show “Our Boys” is really good. The Righteous Gemstones has potential, though some won’t like it because it’s obviosuly a parody of American evangelist churches.

Reactions: UNC '92
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT