ADVERTISEMENT

10 best programs of the last 10 years

dadika13

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2007
NYC
https://www.barstoolsports.com/bars...e-basketball-programs-from-the-last-10-years/

1. North Carolina: 9 NCAA Tournaments, 7 Sweet 16’s, 6 Elite Eights, 4 Final Fours, 2 National Titles, 3 Championship Games, 6 ACC Regular Season Titles, 2 ACC Conference Tournaments, Average Seed: 2.7

Pretty simple here for UNC as the No. 1 team. They have absolutely dominated the ACC regular season, clearly one of the best conferences in college basketball every year. Throw in the fact they have the two titles, both with teams who were No. 1 seeds. Even without the most recent title, the Tar Heels would have been the best program the last 10 years. It’s truly impressive how consistent they are.

Facts.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/bars...e-basketball-programs-from-the-last-10-years/

1. North Carolina: 9 NCAA Tournaments, 7 Sweet 16’s, 6 Elite Eights, 4 Final Fours, 2 National Titles, 3 Championship Games, 6 ACC Regular Season Titles, 2 ACC Conference Tournaments, Average Seed: 2.7

Pretty simple here for UNC as the No. 1 team. They have absolutely dominated the ACC regular season, clearly one of the best conferences in college basketball every year. Throw in the fact they have the two titles, both with teams who were No. 1 seeds. Even without the most recent title, the Tar Heels would have been the best program the last 10 years. It’s truly impressive how consistent they are.

Facts.

Looks like real talk to me.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
I can be hard on Roy at times but this is such a testament to him as a coach the program he runs.

Reactions: RoseHeel

Facts.
Thanks for the share.
Yeah, there'll be some p-ssed UK fans reading that article but, to be fair, the author said Gillespie's two years were telling.
As for his #1..... well it just confirms what all of us were thinking!

Reactions: Archer2
Seems like a great recruiting tool. Coach Roy finds a way. Still say in 2012 we are hanging another banner if Butter doesn't go down vs. creighton. Years that bother me the most where we were the best Team and came up short 1) 1998 2) 2012 3) 1984 4) 1977 and I could throw in a few more but these are my top years.

It's pretty hard to argue. Hopefully Roy can snag another championship before he retires.

+1 for Roy winning at least one more before he's done.

Wonder if anyone still thinks its time for Roy to retire :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT