ADVERTISEMENT

1st time for roy

The second half of our schedule is difficult. Archer needs to remove one team, at least, from his short list above. :cool:
Good for Roy and the team to be 4-0 at this juncture. Leaving the hot hands in to finish yesterday was smart. The high low, stepping to the back of the zone, Jackson and Hicks looking for the pass and Brice put it to them, no hesitation. Under 9 minutes down 6 pts. and the Heels really buckled down.

He actually only got one right, Kansas-and I would bet on us against them!

Hard to believe, but our schedule helped. Still, the league is as good top to bottom than it has been since its expansion. And, no, dook is not more talented, and am not sure the others are either.

I've thought for some time now that UNC is the most talented "college" team. UK, Zona, and Kansas might have more 1st round NBA prospects. I think we have the best combination of scoring, rebounding, athleticism, shooting (yes I believe that), defense(especially in big games), length, height, ball handling, passing, etc in the game. Oh yeah! Best coach too.

I think the"more talented comment" is wrong. This years freshmen class seems to have been a bust for the most part. Just not panning out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT