ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Defense

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
Scheduled to start in the secondary Malik Simmons and M.J. Stewart at CBs and Sam Smiley and J.K. Britt at safeties. Des Lawrence would be the nickel. Of course this is subject to change.

247 interview with Warren.
Ahh ok ok. Only reason I asked is because I reported the same thing back in May, on the premium board here. Warren spoke at a Rams Club event in Atlanta in May and said the same thing. Was just wondering if that information had floated its way through the interwebz.

Either way, very interesting starting 4(+1), given our starting lineup from last year.

Ahh ok ok. Only reason I asked is because I reported the same thing back in May, on the premium board here. Warren spoke at a Rams Club event in Atlanta in May and said the same thing. Was just wondering if that information had floated its way through the interwebz.

Either way, very interesting starting 4(+1), given our starting lineup from last year.
J.K. Britt...very interesting.

Yep, you can interpret that a development a few different ways, not all of them positive. I'm of the sense that J.K. Britt is just flat-out good and has earned that spot (so far).

Considering the nearly total lack of fundamentals and common sense, as well as the lack of toughness, shown by our DBs last year, I see change as necessary and if not all good, then as nearly impossible to be worse than what we had. A couple of walk-ons left uncoached could have made our DBs better last year.

I swear I thought I read this somewhere, but I'm not sure....but didn't Koenning and/or Disch teach the DB's to face guard the receivers and keep their back to the ball...?

Because I recall several times where the DB was in a perfect position to make a play and just never turned around to track the ball. Yes, our DB's also got burned a ton, but there were plays that they were in position to make but just, didn't.

The defense just need to play military style defense. KEEP IT SIMPLE,STUPID!!!!!

I swear I thought I read this somewhere, but I'm not sure....but didn't Koenning and/or Disch teach the DB's to face guard the receivers and keep their back to the ball...?

Because I recall several times where the DB was in a perfect position to make a play and just never turned around to track the ball. Yes, our DB's also got burned a ton, but there were plays that they were in position to make but just, didn't.

You read it, and we all commented on it here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT