ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Masters storylines and predictions

keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
1) Will the Cablanasian make the cut?????

2) WHO will wear the green jacket Sunday evening???

Gimme your top 3 favorites going in

My bold and fearless predictions

1) No

2) Henrik Stenson

3) Stenson, ,Lefty, Jordan Spieth

Yes

Adam Scott

Adam Scott

Jordan Spieth

Rory McIlroy

bold
1.yes and finish top 20
2.Bubba #3
3.Bubba, Ricky, Rory

who do I want to win? Spieth
and again...Couples to lead day 1

No but Freddy will.

Jimmy Dynomite Walker

Dynomite, Sergio, Speith

There's going to be some fun pairings on Thursday to watch. Day, Garcia and Fowler in the final pairing should be good. Phil and Rory too! My students will get some great education Thursday and Friday.

The azalea festival is this weekend. Much better story lines there:

Will i see boobies that are not my wife's?

Will day drinking lead to a "puke and rally"?

Will i get a "coon face" sunburn?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

yes those are top of the mind questions
eek.r191677.gif

Originally posted by heelmanwilm:
The azalea festival is this weekend. Much better story lines there:

Will i see boobies that are not my wife's?

Will day drinking lead to a "puke and rally"?

Will i get a "coon face" sunburn?

Posted from Rivals Mobile
i've not lived in Wilmington since 1989 but my family is all still there. So I check out starnewsonline everyday (The queen is pretty cute this year..) but mostly checkobits and mugshots. See how many of my buddies are passing or spending the night in the pokey. Pretty interesting how often either one happens.

My mom had double knee replacements today so i'll probably get to town over next couple of weeks. miss it.

Originally posted by gteeitup:

Originally posted by BillyL:
Jordan Spieth is just killing that course today . .
he certainly is...looks composed also

did you see that shot by woods on #9?
Was that the one from the left side of the fairway and behind the tree, his 90 mph 9 wood shot . . ?

Originally posted by gteeitup:

Jordan Spieth is just killing that course today . .
he certainly is...looks composed also

did you see that shot by woods on #9?
Was that the one from the left side of the fairway and behind the tree, his 90 mph 9 wood shot . . ?
he hit it from the first fairway...he pull hooked his tee ball and then blocked his second 30 yards right.

I thought the Cablanasian was going to implode there at 9 and then the back side BUT he did gather himself and made some nice up and downs. His round could have been worse .Speith is just a monster for 21 years old Complete composure and real fearlessness. he is a very well spoken and humble kid .Has serious game We have a really solid leaderboard with Day right there as well as EE. Man would I LOVE to see ERNIE win it

and spieth is now -12...if he controls his temper/emotions, he's gonna be the challenger to rory for the next decade.

Still a lot of golf to pay but man this kid is something .He is in command and looks terrific!!!

Spieth and Hoffman are both putting on a clinic . . truly amazing golf from those 2.

Well, JColucci and myself got the 'Will Woods make the cut prediction correct.

cool.r191677.gif

This. Is. Awesome. Little background....Schoettmer and Spieth attended the same high school in Dallas.

@DavidHaleESPN: So #UNC LB Jeff Schoettmer has been friends with Jordan Spieth since kindergarten. He's heading to Masters tomorrow at Spieth's invitation.

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:
This. Is. Awesome. Little background....Schoettmer and Spieth attended the same high school in Dallas.

@DavidHaleESPN: So #UNC LB Jeff Schoettmer has been friends with Jordan Spieth since kindergarten. He's heading to Masters tomorrow at Spieth's invitation.
That is pretty cool . . !

I'm pulling for Jordan to lead this one from start to finish.

Woods is having a very good round today.

Lefty is tied for 2nd as I type . .

The beauty of Augusta is truly amazing . .

Tiger on the prowl today despite not being able to find the fairway. If Spieth wasn't pulverizing the course, Woods would be in business. Spieth narrowly misses an amazing par save at 7 as I type. He'll need to back up more, though, for anyone to catch him IMO. I expect Mickelson to slow down despite his hot start.

Sets up to be a very nice Sunday. Jordan almost crapped the bed there on the last two holes, but his save at 18 was a thing of beauty

Lefty right there should be fun and exciting the back nine on Sunday Where have I heard that before????

The follow up commentary after Tiger's interview was world class.

I really look forward to the day when Woods retires. He is such a jackass.

WOW . . . what a 4 day clinic that Mr. Jordan Spieth put on.

Congratulations . . . !

This post was edited on 4/12 6:56 PM by BillyL

terrific player and a better young man

Just a spectacular performance and what a future he has ahead of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:
How is Spieth likeable? He has the personality of a piece of construction paper. He dominated this week though. Very impressive.
That's what golfers are supposed to be like. That's why golf is so great. They don't talk sh*t about another golfer in a post round interview. They would never sit up at a mic and say, "I'm just here so I won't get fined". They say and do the right things 99% of the time. If there is a beef between golfers, they usually don't acknowledge it publicly or maybe they say something subtly cutting. But the decorum is what I love so much about watching golf. I can point to them on TV and say to my kids, "that's the sportsmanship you should show when you're competing."

Why is it that when Spieth has a hat on, he looks 20 years old? But when he takes his hat off, he looks 35 years old? Weird. Nice kid. Easy to root for. I look forward to the Spieth/McIlroy rivalry for years to come.

Sad for Phil though. Not sure how many more opportunities he'll get. 14 under wins it most years. Love that dude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT