ADVERTISEMENT

2020-21 Creampuff Count

What Would Jesus Do?

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2010
With a shortened season, most teams reduced the number of creampuffs they faced. But some still managed a good load of padding. Here's the count.

The lead number is the number of non-conference games against teams currently ranked 100 or worse by Pomeroy.

The trailing number in () is the number of creamiest creampuffs, i.e., teams ranked 150 or worse.

1 Boston College (1)

2 Florida State (1)

2 Louisville (2)
2 Clemson (2)
2 Notre Dame (2)

3 UNC (2)

4 Syracuse (3)
4 Pittsburgh (3)

4 Virginia (4)
4 Duke (4)
4 Miami (4)
4 Wake Forest (4)

5 Georgia Tech (2)

5 Virginia Tech (4)

5 NC State (5)

[edited to adjust ND; I didn't notice their game against Howard in late Jan.]

[edited to adjust UNC; now that we have added NCCU to our schedule.]

Last edited:
With a shortened season, most teams reduced the number of creampuffs they faced. But some still managed a good load of padding. Here's the count.

The lead number is the number of non-conference games against teams currently ranked 100 or worse by Pomeroy.

The trailing number in () is the number of creamiest creampuffs, i.e., teams ranked 150 or worse.

1 Notre Dame (1)
1 Boston College (1)

2 UNC (1)
2 Florida State (1)

2 Louisville (2)
2 Clemson (2)

4 Syracuse (3)
4 Pittsburgh (3)

4 Virginia (4)
4 Duke (4)
4 Miami (4)
4 Wake Forest (4)

5 Georgia Tech (2)

5 Virginia Tech (4)

5 NC State (5)

Duke being able to particpate in the Battle for Atlantis w/ Creighton, OSU, Tex AM, uTAH , wvu, Memphis, Wich St....wouldve def dropped that creamy designation...lol...thats 3 games right there...plus MSU, Illinois...thats 5 of the 7 OOC games

Duke being able to particpate in the Battle for Atlantis w/ Creighton, OSU, Tex AM, uTAH , wvu, Memphis, Wich St....wouldve def dropped that creamy designation...lol...thats 3 games right there...plus MSU, Illinois...thats 5 of the 7 OOC games

Prob would have been 2 or 3 more losses too lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT