ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Transfer Portal Thread

A few days ago it felt like we weren't making headway with anyone. Now it feels like we're in the running for a few guys. Is that true?

Of those being mentioned, who looks most promising?

Soooo... UNC's staff hasn't managed to acquire anyone from the portal and it's almost May. I guess the portal is too new to determine whether or not that statistic is a typical situation, or reason to be concerned. Kansas has practically a gathered a full team in a month.

Soooo... UNC's staff hasn't managed to acquire anyone from the portal and it's almost May. I guess the portal is too new to determine whether or not that statistic is a typical situation, or reason to be concerned. Kansas has practically a gathered a full team in a month.
Depends on if you believe the rumors swirling today. David Sisk does.

Do you know if offers were made and rejected, or is this complaining in general?

Apologies. On second read it was snarkier than intended…I was curious if you had specific info.
No... just seemed like it's been "a while", and no fish in the net, yet. I don't have any inside info. I just saw where Kansas had been gobbling-up players left and right. The dookies are losing players left and right!

I would have thought that the Heels' staff would have bagged someone by now, that's all.

No... just seemed like it's been "a while", and no fish in the net, yet. I don't have any inside info. I just saw where Kansas had been gobbling-up players left and right. The dookies are losing players left and right!

I would have thought that the Heels' staff would have bagged someone by now, that's all.
Hubert has been very selective, several of the names that fans have got excited about never really made it past the Hubert vetting stage. Many seem to feel that we have missed on several guys and maybe it is time to panic. That isn't true however, as best I can tell Hubert has missed on 1 guy so far and that was simply about the money, Aidoo. Omouryi is set to visit late next week, I think things will move pretty rapidly after he visits. There is another factor that is kind of out of the blue, concerning a high school recruit that has now de-committed from Ky, a big man, don't know how serlous that is.

Reactions: BCox83 and TPFKAPFS

I think I can safely say that between now and Monday night, you will have a fish in that net.

I’ve had enough! Grandma is locked in the cage until we get an OFFICIAL announcement from both Cade Tyson and Clifford Omoruyi

IMG-8031.jpg

There is another factor that is kind of out of the blue, concerning a high school recruit that has now de-committed from Ky, a big man, don't know how serlous that is.
I see Boogie Fland is back on the market, too, if 247 is correct. I'm assuming that's not of interest to us if RJ is definite about returning. But if he isn't definite, would we want him, or are we OK with Elliot, Seth and Ian?

I see Boogie Fland is back on the market, too, if 247 is correct. I'm assuming that's not of interest to us if RJ is definite about returning. But if he isn't definite, would we want him, or are we OK with Elliot, Seth and Ian?
I thought Boogie committed to Cal and Arky yesterday?

Been 8 hours since Coach Sisk retweeted the Cade Tyson commitment.

Been several days since Matt Norlander said RJ was coming back.

Maybe Hubert's new strategy is radio silence until November. Make opponents guess our roster LOL

Reactions: tarheels0015
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT