ADVERTISEMENT

2033 recruiting class!

notashelbyfan

Hall of Famer
Aug 9, 2004
There is a man in Decatur GA that just got busy with his smokin hot high school sweet heart she just graduated high school 4 years ago she was the 6th woman on her upward basketball team.

The dad 18 is a snot nose punk with a chip on his shoulder because mama said he had to get a job to pay for his gas and car insurance, he hooked up with this older woman (cougar in his eyes).

Long story short he planted a seed in his new hot GF 8 months ago his kid has went from a load of sperm to a full grown baby about to be born in a little under a month they say that he could grow as big as 6'9" between now and when he would step I need campus in a little under 18 years.

What do yall think has anyone seen any film on this kid I think Roy should be there in the delivery room to get the upper hand word on the streets is that Cal had already been to the baby shower 4 weeks ago with Drake and they brought a diaper cake!

Now this is some bootleg footage of the young stud in his element as anyone can see there is no way Roy can pass on this one!

This next video of the player is simply AMAZING (pun intended) experts are still debating on this one the basketball experts say this is a drop step being developed and the foot work to defend 20 feet out, the football experts say this is the makings of a nasty 7 step drop Mel Kiper has been all over this in the past week and has moved this young unborn player to the 6th overall pick on the 2036 big board, here is the footage you decide for your self.........

I'm beside myself with excitement let's her it guys!

Last edited:
I might be in the minority on this one but....
giphy.gif

When do the next pre-school rankings come out- should be top 20 at least!

Don't laugh Shabazz Muhammad's dad tried to engineer him by marrying an ex-track star or baketball player , can't remember which

Don't laugh Shabazz Muhammad's dad tried to engineer him by marrying an ex-track star or baketball player , can't remember which

And we all saw how that turned out, the guy was not nearly as good as advertised. Left handed and very few open court moves...glad he went to UCLA and not our place.

And we all saw how that turned out, the guy was not nearly as good as advertised. Left handed and very few open court moves...glad he went to UCLA and not our place.
Isn't there a younger brother too....maybe it took 2 times to perfect.;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT