ADVERTISEMENT

Heelicious

Hall of Famer
May 12, 2005
“22”.

An easy number to remember and so easy to say to 100% shut down any argument by any Duke fan or player or media lackey. Excellent in its simplicity, representing not one but two all-time epic wins.

Probably two of the top 10-15 wins of all time for the Heels - just a month apart in the biggest best rivalry in all of sports, or at least college sports.

Seriously what team in any sport can point to a better pair of wins over a rival?

Got banned from DI, didn’t post a word. I added a few of the smiley faces on a few posts. Oh well, only posted there occasionally. Thin skinned bastages.
Banned years ago myself. Days like today I had wished I kept my mouth shut.
Gotta be some damn GOLD going on over there right now😂

Reactions: Heelicious
Banned years ago myself. Days like today I had wished I kept my mouth shut.
Gotta be some damn GOLD going on over there right now😂
I got banned after we beat them before the cult rally for Beelzebub. I think the comment was something about K babbling like Biden about his class ring.

I refuse to lower myself into that cesspool! I never go onto other teams' sites because I expect them to be slanted toward their team and I expect to believe the opposite about almost every topic! + peeps like puke, Moo, and Kentuck have some seriously hypocritical and delusional fans!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT