ADVERTISEMENT

$5 Pre-game buffet for ACC games

Raising Heel

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2008
A van down by the river
Just saw on Twitter that UNC is offering a $5 all you can eat buffet prior to each ACC home game this season. Starts when the gates open and ends at first pitch. Hot dogs, burgers, waffle fries, dessert, Coca-Cola products, etc. available. The link in the tweet takes you to the page to purchase a package that includes tickets and the buffet, but a subsequent tweet says that if you already have tickets you can purchase the buffet at the 3rd base concession stand when you arrive at the game.

This post was edited on 3/5 12:33 AM by Raising Heel

Linkage

I'm looking to come in for a weekend series or two this season so I appreciate the heads up.. definitely will take advantage of this deal.

Safe to assume you are the "Raising Heel" on Twitter who commented on the tweet?
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Carolina Way:

Safe to assume you are the "Raising Heel" on Twitter who commented on the tweet?
wink.r191677.gif
That's me, buddy!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I've got tickets for the Sat/Sun games against Wake (same weekend as the football spring game), Georgia Tech, and Florida State. Just can't make it to the Friday games in time from Charlotte. Looking forward to chowing down on some stadium food before those games!

Let me know if you make it to a game this season...maybe we can grab a beer.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
Originally posted by Carolina Way:

wink.r191677.gif
That's me, buddy!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I've got tickets for the Sat/Sun games against Wake (same weekend as the football spring game), Georgia Tech, and Florida State. Just can't make it to the Friday games in time from Charlotte. Looking forward to chowing down on some stadium food before those games!

Let me know if you make it to a game this season...maybe we can grab a beer.
I'm actually planning on being in town for the Wake series and FSU series. I'll def take you up on the beer... we'll discuss further as the season progresses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT