ADVERTISEMENT

636157739542522225-GTY-625949032-86987602.JPG

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiight.

How 'bout you let the board mods do their work w/o your elfin' help.

Or maybe, ask to be a moderator yourself. I'm sure they are taking applications . .
Dude what the hell? My original post was taking a shot at steat not you. Have you forgotten what OOTB is all about?

Only since you have been here . . you quoted me. Steat has nothing to do w/ your smartass towards me.
I've already made three jokes about steat making a thread just to promote his business. I thought it was pretty obvious that's what I was doing. I didn't know that you found me to be so offensive. My apologizes.

I'm confused as well. I didn't realize I was on his enemies list. I hope I can still participate in the football contest.

You're not on an enemies list, and please do predict the fvck away, better yet, please take over the contest so I won't have to fvck with it anymore. . .

. . and jftr, there was nothing self promoting about this thread.

You and 'Slinger may have issues with Steat's postings, if so, I say take it up with him. Should the mods have an issue with his business and what he promotes, that's their worry because it ain't my business to meddle.

You're not on an enemies list, and please do predict the fvck away, better yet, please take over the contest so I won't have to fvck with it anymore. . .

You and 'Slinger may have issues with Steat's postings, if so, I say take it up with him. Should the mods have an issue with his business and what he promotes, that's their worry because it ain't my business to meddle.
I know it wasn't self promoting. It was meant to be a joke about steat's thread. It wasn't intended to be a shot against you. Sorry if you took it as something other than that. Not sure what I've done to piss you off so much. You're welcome to send me a DM and we can talk about what the problem is.

I have no idea what in the hell is going on in this thread. I'm assuming @BillyL has since deleted his poasts in this thread. But then I saw my name mentioned and some beef I supposedly had with Steat. I just needed to clarify that I don't have a problem with Steat's poasts. In fact, I love when he spills the beans with premium info from another site. Not really because I desire the info. But I get great joy over watching everybody else freak out about premium info being poasted on the free boards. It really rattles some of those guys' cages.

As for promoting businesses, I couldn't care any less about that either. If it's something I could end up getting a deal on, then I'm all for it.

After putting the pieces together, am I to assume Billy's got some inside scoop on some khakis?

I have no idea what in the hell is going on in this thread. I'm assuming @BillyL has since deleted his poasts in this thread. But then I saw my name mentioned and some beef I supposedly had with Steat. I just needed to clarify that I don't have a problem with Steat's poasts. In fact, I love when he spills the beans with premium info from another site. Not really because I desire the info. But I get great joy over watching everybody else freak out about premium info being poasted on the free boards. It really rattles some of those guys' cages.

As for promoting businesses, I couldn't care any less about that either. If it's something I could end up getting a deal on, then I'm all for it.

After putting the pieces together, am I to assume Billy's got some inside scoop on some khakis?
You had to be there.

FVCK this thread.

btw, I'm still looking for someone to take over that contest.

Lemme know anyone . . . TIA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT