ADVERTISEMENT

AJ: Tokoto's Decision? (this is now free)

Begs the questions of why Roy didn't make a move during the season. I guess maybe he would've minus the Berry injury/illness, but what if?

This is one of if not THE BEST pieces I've read here or on any other board!

And Y'all know I've been around a while.

JP had EVERY opportunity to make it and he didn't become the complete player that he should have. Blame Roy and Company? What a convenient cop-out!

Roy gave him his own private shooting coach-one of the very best to ever pull on a Tar Heel jersey. No one can make JP listen but JP. Did he put in all the extra time on his own to get better? If so it never showed.

Best of luck JP, hope you make it.

Thanks a lot, this great piece of work because it connected a lot of the dots on this situation.
Keep up the great reporting and editorial messaging.
This post was edited on 4/14 6:51 PM by HeelHeat1

Originally posted by Heel Gyeah:
Could just be a defense mechanism. Either way, thanks for playing.
It's always sad when kids are jerked out of their environment, and forced to move because their parent/parents want a change.....Hate it for the teddy bear who Carolina fans were just starting to connect with....Shame on JP!.....It just won't be the same seeing that Bear at the end of the bench of one of those NBDL teams!

Wait just a minute now Tigertown!

His lil Bear could have been made in China or Japan and may end up right at home!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT