Out:
Ayden Bonilla, LB
Cayson Collins, LB
C.J. Cotman, DB

Questionable:
Cole Holcomb, LB

Probable:
Tom Sheldon, P

Headed into the last game of the Season...

^ yeah, I agree mostly. Nobody was expecting Mitch to leave until mid-season last yr (see bad QB issues), then these injuries have been nasty.

But Fed knew Mitch would be gone for the 2018 season, so his offense needs to do much better next yr or his future should be questioned.

The thread title is WRONG.

Fedora got this season off to the worst possible start by deciding that Brandon Harris, who sucked at LSU, could come here, with no Spring, and start with even minimal effectiveness.

That was stupidity doubled and then tripled, and topped with a glaze of childish hopefulness.

Making that epic stupidity even worse was that Fedora decided that though almost everyone saw our 3 QBs during Spring as fairly close, each with issues, and with Elliott a bit ahead, Fedora decided that Surratt was #2 - and nobody else would play until both Harris and Surratt were injured. If Fedora had started Elliott all year, we would have won against Cal and Dook, at the least, and be playing for a bowl against Moo.

The idiot Fedora failed in a huge way. One that was the final piece in convincing me that Fedora requires an OC with prestige to come in and prevent Fedora from running wild with his worst instincts. Kapilovic is Fedora's boy - he does whatever Fedroa wants. He is a nothing Yes man to Fedora.

^ yeah, I agree mostly. Nobody was expecting Mitch to leave until mid-season last yr (see bad QB issues), then these injuries have been nasty.

But Fed knew Mitch would be gone for the 2018 season, so his offense needs to do much better next yr or his future should be questioned.
O knew that the only way Trubisky would play in Carolina blue in 2017 was if he'd been injured enough to keep him out of the NFL. I said that when Renner got hurt, and Williams looked like an RB still trying to learn to play QB. I said that Trubisky's redshirt should be pulled, and he should get to play.

At least 1 SI writer knew it. His pre-season article the next summer on freshmen who could be in the Heisman race included Trubisky. .

Fedora decided that come Hell or high water, Williams was his QB through 2015, and then Trubisky could have it for 2 years. And in so assuming, Fedora hurt the program long term .

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
O knew that the only way Trubisky would play in Carolina blue in 2017 was if he'd been injured enough to keep him out of the NFL. I said that when Renner got hurt, and Williams looked like an RB still trying to learn to play QB. I said that Trubisky's redshirt should be pulled, and he should get to play.

At least 1 SI writer knew it. His pre-season article the next summer on freshmen who could be in the Heisman race included Trubisky. .

Fedora decided that come Hell or high water, Williams was his QB through 2015, and then Trubisky could have it for 2 years. And in so assuming, Fedora hurt the program long term .
Yawn

Reactions: franklin street

Fedora got this season off to the worst possible start by deciding that Brandon Harris, who sucked at LSU, could come here, with no Spring, and start with even minimal effectiveness.

That was stupidity doubled and then tripled, and topped with a glaze of childish hopefulness.

Making that epic stupidity even worse was that Fedora decided that though almost everyone saw our 3 QBs during Spring as fairly close, each with issues, and with Elliott a bit ahead, Fedora decided that Surratt was #2 - and nobody else would play until both Harris and Surratt were injured. If Fedora had started Elliott all year, we would have won against Cal and Dook, at the least, and be playing for a bowl against Moo.

The idiot Fedora failed in a huge way. One that was the final piece in convincing me that Fedora requires an OC with prestige to come in and prevent Fedora from running wild with his worst instincts. Kapilovic is Fedora's boy - he does whatever Fedroa wants. He is a nothing Yes man to Fedora.
Double yawn

The reason I posted this was because....

Let Fed run his contract out....

Yeah, but who you gonna get to satisfy the stoopid admin we must live with. I mean they don't like Butch who l think was the best since Tatum, Mack and Dooley.

Who you gonna get ... the libs will fire any decent coach we get ...
piss on em!

Yeah, but who you gonna get to satisfy the stoopid admin we must live with. I mean they don't like Butch who l think was the best since Tatum, Mack and Dooley.

Who you gonna get ... the libs will fire any decent coach we get ...
piss on em!
LOL

"The libs" will fire a decent coach. You always make me laugh.

This.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT