Marcus scoring
Isaiah's dunk on Psycho T at 4:55 and the answer at 5:07 - WOW

I know it's a glorified scrimmage but there were some shining lights there:
Brice on defence
Justin from outside the arc
Joel B running the team

Marcus scoring
Isaiah's dunk on Psycho T at 4:55 and the answer at 5:07 - WOW
Yeah Oz, and all against pros. BTW: The glaring difference between the pro and college players is the ease and confidence with which the pros shoot the rock from anywhere and everywhere.

Anyway... my 2 cents:
- Brice showed why he WILL play in the NBA (despite what some of the detractors on here say)
- JJ is absolutely ready to rock for a big season.
- Marcus can still create his shot against pros
- the freshmen had "big-eyes" out there when they had open looks, but that confidence will come in time
- Nate had a nice stretch late, but Lord, the inconsistency before
- And yes, Berry owned the floor running the show...

...and Oz you know me, can't help but keeping some stats ;}
- playing about half the game Berry had 6 points (3-6 shooting), 4 assists, 4 steals (and caused a couple more with good defense), 1 rebound, 0 turnovers
- in contrast, playing similar time Britt ended up with 9 points (but on 3-9 shooting incl. 3 air-balls), 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 rebound, 4 turnovers

Yeah..but over half of these pros have seen better days!!..would love to see them against the younger and most effective guys we have in the league like green,Lawson,Davis,Wright,Barnes!!

Guys simply are not in the league if they can not play. The roster is simply too important to waste spots. Therefore, our returnees did a very good job indeed. Look forward to the coming season...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT