ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone ever dealt with Ebay Motors?

chickenhunter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2002
I am looking at a motorhome on there to purchase. I recently contacted the owner and here is what she said about how ebay motors does their business. Hoping someone can verify this is how it works.

"I am a regular eBay user and now with this new virus situation I decided to use their services. You will have to pay eBay and they won't give me any money until you receive and test the motorhome for 5 days. The motorhome is at the shipping company, ready to be delivered. We also benefit from free shipping, it will be delivered to your address within 3 days and you have a 5 days inspection period to test and inspect it. Please provide me your information (name, address and phone#) so I can register you as the buyer and after that eBay will send you an email with the terms and conditions, with no obligation on buying it and also they will confirm the fact that the transaction is conducted through them and I'm a legitimate seller. Waiting for your email with the requested details. Thank you."

Does this sound right? First time Ive ever thought about using Ebay motors. Is there a way to verify if this is correct?

Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT