ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently heelbent has a fan club

I go away for awhile & nothing changes i see ol Jim is still making friends and influencing lives lol. Its gotta be one of them kentucky fans hes a legend over there but the hokies love him to.

aint having a fan club kinda like having a posse? always wondered from time to time if Jim had a posse lol

I tell you what you friggin' lawn dart, if I ever do discover I have acquired a posse you dang sure won't be in it.

EVVVVVVVVVVAH!

The 'Bossman' Jimmy Radar has been banning those mooers, moo-westers and chokie fans for what seems like forever, and it absolutely kills them when he edits their posts instead of just deleting.

The 'Bossman' Jimmy Radar has been banning those mooers, moo-westers and chokie fans for what seems like forever, and it absolutely kills them when he edits their posts instead of just deleting.

And I just don't understand all the angst, Billy. I just edit their posts to say what they really wanted to all along. I consider it setting their inner selves free. Releasing the Caitlyn Jenner in all of them...

And I just don't understand all the angst, Billy. I just edit their posts to say what they really wanted to all along. I consider it setting their inner selves free. Releasing the Caitlyn Jenner in all of them...

I hear ya . . LOL

I only do it to the worst offenders. There really is a method to the madness....it keeps them from reincarnating and coming back for more.

Reactions: Raising Heel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT