ADVERTISEMENT

Awkward Doctor moments

gteeitup

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2001
Columbia, SC
here with my oldest, boy, 12 years old.

nurse just asked me if we want the gardasil shot because it's now recommended for boys.

and all i could do was....

Tell them you'll look into it and get back with them. Might want to do some research on that vaccine before consenting . .

Reactions: gteeitup
When I was at VMI, my roomate had to go take his ROTC physical. He went in and the examiner was this really hot nurse. So naturally, when she went to check for a hernia, he drew wood. He said the chick just looked at it and used some Jedi mind trick and then flicked the underside of his unit (kind of like you would sneak up behind a friend and flick the back of the ear). He said he lost his erection in half the time it took him to get it up.

That's my all time favorite doctor story.

Reactions: Raising Heel
it's the hpv shot...young boys won't have to worry about throat cancer down the road, if you catch my drift.

Damn. Just because of the homosexual angle or does it also apply to cunning linguists?

From the CDC website:

What is HPV?
HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI). HPV is a different virus than HIV(http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics) and HSV(http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm) (herpes). HPV is so common that nearly all sexually active men and women get it at some point in their lives. There are many different types of HPV. Some types can cause health problems including genital warts and cancers. But there are vaccines that can stop these health problems from happening.

I've gotten it while in a long-term committed relationship. Nothing like dropping your drawers to show the doc some stuff growing on your junk that's not supposed to be there. It was easy enough to clear up, but that was an embarrassing experience.

Same could be said for getting a digital prostate exam. Ever had a dude slide his gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum? Not just because you lost a bet?

Yeah, we called it the "finger wave" in the Navy. Pecker-checkers were notorious for insisting this happen during physical exams...

Had my prostate checked by an female doctor whose fingers were 13" long. She walked in the room and asked me how I wanted to do it. I about lost it. I had to question her if this was her first prostate check. Ask her if she wanted me to grab my ankles

Reactions: Raising Heel
images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT