ADVERTISEMENT

Bacot 1st-Team All-ACC, 3rd In POY; Davis & Love Honorable Mention

Just reinforces that Bacot was robbed last season of ACC PoY. They didn't hold Wake's failures last year against the player they have PoY too. But they did hold UNC's failures this season against Bacot for PoY (and Leaky for DPoY.)

Hopefully this lights a fire under Bacot for next season.

Shows how much further there is to go for analytics to penetrate conventional college basketball wisdom if a guy like Love with a .495 TS% on 26.7% Usage is still getting multiple All ACC votes. He’d have an argument for the Most Detrimental To
Winning team - but he certainly has no place on an All ACC team. Hope he goes nuts in the ACC tourney somehow, but his season was a disaster.

I am so proud of Bacot for his years of service and extreme hard work for the Heels! Hopefully, he has earned a spot in the rafters! It is so easy + intellectually lazy to be negative and I guess that explains why there can never be a positive thread on here!

I am so proud of Bacot for his years of service and extreme hard work for the Heels! Hopefully, he has earned a spot in the rafters! It is so easy + intellectually lazy to be negative and I guess that explains why there can never be a positive thread on here!
I don't think he has met the requirements to have his jersey in the rafters.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT