ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Prediction Contest Starts November 7th

Steat

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
Are you ready for some Heels basketball?

OpeningdayGame.com is proud to sponsor the basketball prediction contest for the 9th consecutive year. Good news! We will be adding a 5th contest this year! Contests rules will be communicated to the board prior to the opening game on November 7th against UNC-Wilmington.

We are pleased to announce a major enhancement to our Sports Bars App. On October 19, we announced the major enhancement "OH! That Bar! College! which lists the best sports bar near each college/university/trade school (1,735+) in the United States. With less than a 30-second search per college, you can find the selected sports bar near any colllege/university/trade school in the United States. There is not a compatible database in the industry.

https://www.openingdaygame.com/copy-of-oh-that-bar

My project team consisted of 5 talented interns. I'm so proud of these young ladies! They are unstoppable, invincible, powerful and confident. There are a few future CEO's in this group. You can review their profiles at the following link.

https://www.openingdaygame.com/oh-that-bar-college-project-team

You can download the Sports Bars App here: https://www.openingdaygame.com/the-sports-bars-app

Or, type the words "Sports Bars" in the Apple Store or Google Play search bar and my App is the first one listed.

Go for it!

It would be nice if UNC/Over would win more often this year. I don't know the actual stats but my impression is that that hasn't been a good default bet for the last few years. But I could be wrong.

Has anyone crunched those numbers? @Steat ?

It would be nice if UNC/Over would win more often this year. I don't know the actual stats but my impression is that that hasn't been a good default bet for the last few years. But I could be wrong.

Has anyone crunched those numbers? @Steat ?
You are incorrect. If I hadn't posted in a wrong topic and missed a game, I would have won the 2nd half and overall contest I believe picking nothing but UNC Over blindly every game last year.

You are incorrect. If I hadn't posted in a wrong topic and missed a game, I would have won the 2nd half and overall contest I believe picking nothing but UNC Over blindly every game last year.
That's believable for the 2nd half of last season. Expectations had been lowered, and we came on nicely.

That's believable for the 2nd half of last season. Expectations had been lowered, and we came on nicely.
I stuck very closely to the published official published odds last year, but that will change this year so be warned.

For example, if the published odds are:

- 15.5 UNC

I may list it as - 18.5 UNC in the contest. If the over/under is 150, I may list it at 160

The contest was never meant to be very predictable.

Stay tuned!

Did you ever get my emails about the gift (three month premium access) someone passed down to me from last year’s contest? If not no big deal was just wondering. Go Heels!!

I sent an email about my Premi award too. Did I put in the wrong address? I'll play in any case though since it is an added layer of fun!

Reactions: Heels5150
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT