ADVERTISEMENT

BillHeel for President

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
We're talking experience, leadership and a genuine Tar Heel fan here . . . loyalty, character and wisdom is what this man is all about.

I could vote for him.

This post was edited on 4/15 4:06 PM by BillyL

Thank you sir-- I accept the nomination. I pledge beer in every household, and sexual purge day each year. We will hold one vote daily for anyone who shows up at the national mall on a randomly drawn idea that does not involve the use of any money other than what is collected that day. I will disband all political parties and go with the "I love to party system." Billy, you sir will be my national master of ceremony.

Our Military will start intensive zombie apocalypse training as well as building a 500 foot wall around the continental US(Alaska and Hawaii, your on your own). You will have one year to decide. On day 366 of my reign, you will be either in or out. No second chances. We will then close the invisible doom and it will be done. After all this is accomplished we will enact a law that all members of Out of the Blue get to be supreme ruler for one week. You all will be able to put one law into place or rescind someone else's with no vote.

Thank you for your time, and I will appreciate your vote.

You got my vote . .
cool.r191677.gif

You got my vote, but you're gonna have to explain how the invisible doom works, it sounds a little ambiguous to me.

Bumping back to the top because I am tired of all this talk about some ugly chick and a guy with two first names. You can see I have a smiling Roy in my corner. That should garner a few votes.

Reactions: Raising Heel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT