ADVERTISEMENT

Black Falcon needs to start flying again

keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
The Falcon has had some rough starts, with his latest a miserable one

..Stephen A sent out an APB to find the Falcon yesterday

I look for the Falcon to right the ship and have a good game with the Warriors winning tonight

Looked really tentative on some shots, but can't blame him. If he gets it going it could make all the difference.

He needs more confidence, but he really needs to get in the weight room and bulk up. He has all the tools, just needs to add strength. I hope he realizes what Jordan did early in his career. Jordan reworked his body. The Falcon needs to do the same.

Why anyone would care a whit about Steven A's opinion on anything is beyond me. He's one of the most arrogant, opinionated fools you'll ever see.

I hope Harrison soars tonight.

Why anyone would care a whit about Steven A's opinion on anything is beyond me. He's one of the most arrogant, opinionated fools you'll ever see.
Amen, brother. He's everything that's wrong with sports coverage.

BF looked pretty good last night, especially singing "Return to Sender" when LBJ tried to back him down into the lane.

Amen, brother. He's everything that's wrong with sports coverage.

BF looked pretty good last night, especially singing "Return to Sender" when LBJ tried to back him down into the lane.

1 - Steven A. Smith is an embarrassment. It astonishes me that ESPN is ok with dumbing down their coverage of stuff with his loud, opinionated ebonics sh*t.

2 - Barnes looked much, much better last night. He was hitting the boards hard and did a nice job of defending on the perimeter and a nice job of battling with Thompson underneath. He still is hesitant to assert himself on the offensive end though. I don't get it. He's got good (not great athleticism - I don't care what his combine results were). His first step is not elite and that's a bit of a problem. It causes him to settle for jumpers more than he should. Even lacking a brilliant first step, he should use his height to drive and go over top of smaller defenders and when a bigger guy is guarding him, he should at least attempt to beat him around the edge. I guess he'll learn that in time.

The Clippers looked like the Clippers last night. Major props to Iguodala & Shaun "Frickin" Livingston! Even JMM made a cameo and got a rebound!

The Falcon has had some rough starts, with his latest a miserable one

..Stephen A sent out an APB to find the Falcon yesterday

I look for the Falcon to right the ship and have a good game with the Warriors winning tonight
Well, the Falcon definitely soared tonight with two huge slams!

Well we all talk about the falcon and the Slams and yes they were great. But I LOVEd and I mean LOVED his HUGE HUSTLE plays

ya know Tapping the ball OUT twice and there may have been a third time as well . A couple of key rebounds, one or two steals , deflections....just al the LITTLE plays that are the difference between winning and losing. Very good game from the Black Falcon

BTW Curry and James are not human.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Amazing to watch both. NBA is very watchable at this time of year.
Ya know that part of the song from Jordan's Gatorade commercials that says "The shots I make, nobody else would take." Yeah, that's Curry. Dellavadova had him wrapped up like a running back in football and he still buried threes at will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT