ADVERTISEMENT

bowman decommits

How good is he at basketball? Sorry, have not followed his recruitment but could Roy be of help?

only offer for basketball is ECU. Add him to the clinically insane list with Robert Washington.
Really, guys? Maybe he just really loves playing basketball. Maybe he realizes he doesn't have a professional future in either one and is just following his heart. And for that you want to cast stones at him? Good grief.

Kyran's actually my first cousin. His game may remind you of JP because they have the same haircut lol, but that's about it! He's a very very good scorer. He had offers in fball but his heart was never in the game. He was selected as apart of John Wall's aau team and has been doing really well with the team. He's a basketball fanatic. As a cousin of his, we discussed his decision and made sure he realized all that he was walking away from, but the kid has a dream on the hardwood and really wants to focus and put all of his energy into it. Very very smart kid with a 3.8 gpa, so I as well as everyone else in the family have just decided to pray and support his decision. He actually has been thinking about this for a few weeks now and just made it official to Coach Bryant Tuesday, but it's been thought out.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Really, guys? Maybe he just really loves playing basketball. Maybe he realizes he doesn't have a professional future in either one and is just following his heart. And for that you want to cast stones at him? Good grief.
Hey Charlie Brown after further contemplation on my part , you do make an excellent point on Bowman.

Hey Charlie Brown...
laugh.gif

Can not play this game unless you really love it. If your heart isn't in it the game is too rough to go through. Best of luck to the young man.

Reactions: EmJay14
He was a raw athletic prospect in football anyway.....may have been all acc or could just as easy been a complete bust.....no harm no foul

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT