ADVERTISEMENT

Brady 4 Game Suspension Upheld by NFL . .

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
He had his cellphone destroyed, eliminating the evidence that would have proved him guilty of cheating. Goodall and the NFL hold the line on his 4 game suspension because "he sought to withhold evidence at his own discretion

Brady is now a confirmed lying cheater and he has lost his integrity forever . .

F*CK Tom Brady and the Patriots.

Reactions: Louigi
Don't care. Still one of the greatest winners the game has ever known. Makes no difference to me, Tom or really to historians. Brady and Belichick will go to their graves regarded by most as the cream of the crop.

All this has done for me is make me root harder for them. And here's the thing that's really going to piss people off - they might very well win it again this year.

And oh yeah, I hope any baseball pitcher that's ever rubbed pine tar on the ball rots in hell for eternity.

Reactions: grillheel
Put me down as another one who doesn't care. I actually up until recently used to root against the Patriots and Brady, simply because I don't like Bellichek, but all this crap has flipped me.

If I've said it once, I have said it hundreds of times: If the NFL didn't want anyone doctoring balls, then maybe they should have paid closer attention to the balls.

I also think this gets overturned in court, and Brady has over 2 million reasons to take it to court.

He had his cellphone destroyed, eliminating the evidence that would have proved him guilty of cheating. Goodall and the NFL hold the line on his 4 game suspension because "he sought to withhold evidence at his own discretion

Brady is now a confirmed lying cheater and he has lost his integrity forever . .

F*CK Tom Brady and the Patriots.
This is funny. A simple application of the Ideal Gas Law (PV=nRT) could account for how the ball could have been inflated to the low end of the allowed band, but then deflated somewhat at a colder temperature such that the balls were below the allowed pressure band. Anyone who has a tire pressure indication in the car knows this. But, interestingly, Brady hasn't used this line of defense... yet...

This is funny. A simple application of the Ideal Gas Law (PV=nRT) could account for how the ball could have been inflated to the low end of the allowed band, but then deflated somewhat at a colder temperature such that the balls were below the allowed pressure band. Anyone who has a tire pressure indication in the car knows this. But, interestingly, Brady hasn't used this line of defense... yet...

He had that opportunity at his appeal hearing, if it was a valid excuse, then he would have used it then. I doubt seriously than any judge or court is going to overturn the NFL's CBA.
As for the team itself, they were fined a 1st round pick and a huge amount of money and they chose the option to not contest that penalty.

F*CK 'EM . .

He had that opportunity at his appeal hearing, if it was a valid excuse, then he would have used it then. I doubt seriously than any judge or court is going to overturn the NFL's CBA.
As for the team itself, they were fined a 1st round pick and a huge amount of money and they chose the option to not contest that penalty.

F*CK 'EM . .

Is this anger stemming from being a lifelong Redskins fan? If so, I understand. If not, why you hate 'em so much?

AUeK6dz.jpg

I don't really care much about the actual issue either but I do hate the Pats. So I'm glad to see them going through this simply because if Brady does miss some games it will make it tougher for them to win. Brady really seems like a pretty good dude but he is one of the biggest whiners in the league on the field (though he is gracious, almost to a fault, off it). He is a great QB though. No doubt about that.

LOL . . . somebody is having some fun at the Pats' training camp.

80-11831651_10153578522104309_2587983615891584087_n_fd98cc435e543b8e44b3e8578893769a4d88c4ff.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT