ADVERTISEMENT

Bring Back Walt Smedley

UNC71-00

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2003
So with the new format, apparently all bans have been lifted. Finally the path has been cleared for Walt to return from exile, and when he does, I plan to welcome him with open arms and a few questions about UK fans to get him going.

YES PLEASE!!!!! Walt was funny as hell and awesome!

Just read on the Moderators Board that they thought that the poster Dromomania was Walt Smedley . .

I liked Dromomania, thought he was good folk, maybe he got banned again for being a Dem supporter on a predominantly Republican board . .

Seems you gotta be careful who you politically support here on OOTB . .

. . . . and to think that you guys liked Walt.

Reactions: Heels Noir
Just read on the Moderators Board that they thought that the poster Dromomania was Walt Smedley . .

I liked Dromomania, thought he was good folk, maybe he got banned again for being a Dem supporter on a predominantly Republican board . .

No way Walt is a liberal Democrat.

Reactions: UNC71-00

Let's just say I know Dromomania personally, and I can assure you of two things:
1 - He was NOT Walt Smedley
2 - He would be flattered at the confusion, for ol' Walt Smedley was absolutely brilliant

By the way, Billy, I can't wait until the 2016 election rolls around. If Hillary wins the White House this place will go into catastrophic meltdown mode. Yeeeeah, buddy!

I always thought Dro and WTZ were the same person but until now had not realized Noir was also with them. Fits though.

I always had Walt pegged to be a one man show, but upon further review, I may be missing a connection.

Reactions: gunslingerdick

You still here! ;)

Let's just say I know Dromomania personally, and I can assure you of two things:
1 - He was NOT Walt Smedley
2 - He would be flattered at the confusion, for ol' Walt Smedley was absolutely brilliant

By the way, Billy, I can't wait until the 2016 election rolls around. If Hillary wins the White House this place will go into catastrophic meltdown mode. Yeeeeah, buddy!

I hear ya . . Heels Noir.

:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT