ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Jenner

I remember well when he won the Decathlon in the Olympics and thought that guy was a stud

I am just astounded and shocked beyond belief that he is now going to be a woman. I guess all that time with those f ed up Kardashians completely screwed this guy up

Yeah I know in our PC world we are all supposed to hold hands, sing Kumbayah, and praise him for having the courage to do this, blah, blah, blah. But this is messed up to me. The dude is 65! Just live out your life the way God made you, for crying out loud.

gteeitupReply2/7 3:51 PM
Re: Bruce Jenner
he was involved in a car crash today with a fatality...weird stuff going on.
2/7 4:51 PM | IP: Logged

Putting on lipstick prob
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by heelmanwilm:
gteeitupReply2/7 3:51 PM
Re: Bruce Jenner
he was involved in a car crash today with a fatality...weird stuff going on.
2/7 4:51 PM | IP: Logged

Putting on lipstick prob
Posted from Rivals Mobile
came out today that they think it was texting…..by the way…what a freak!!!!

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:
Just live out your life the way God made you, for crying out loud.
Well, that is exactly what he is doing.

Stop getting your hair cut. God intended for your hair to grow, not for you to cut it. If your knee or hip needs replacing, just tough it out and forget about that. Same with a cancerous tumor... no need for medical treatment. God wanted you to have that.

Originally posted by strummingram:

Stop getting your hair cut. God intended for your hair to grow, not for you to cut it. If your knee or hip needs replacing, just tough it out and forget about that. Same with a cancerous tumor... no need for medical treatment. God wanted you to have that.
I really feel sorry for you Strum! The posts that you make point to the fact that you are probably well educated but they also prove that you really don't get it…and that is a shame!

Originally posted by GACMAN:

I really feel sorry for you Strum! The posts that you make point to the fact that you are probably well educated but they also prove that you really don't get it…and that is a shame!
Exactly what is Strum suppose to get . . ? jus' curious here . .

Originally posted by BillyL:

Yeah, me too. One thing I don't get is why this bothers people who are total strangers to Jenner! I don't personally understand why Jenner would want to undergo such a thing, but I'm not him. If Jenner will be happier and feel better... then why should it bother anyone else? Especially random people who have no impact on Jenner or he on them.

Yeah, me too. One thing I don't get is why this bothers people who are total strangers to Jenner! I don't personally understand why Jenner would want to undergo such a thing, but I'm not him. If Jenner will be happier and feel better... then why should it bother anyone else? Especially random people who have no impact on Jenner or he on them.
I agree. Who gives a rat's ass?

the only reason i posted the thread to begin with was because it's an unbelievable transformation...he was the greatest male athlete on the planet 30+ years ago.

other than that, i'm not judging one bit...it's pretty courageous imo.

the traffic accident is just part of the media hurricane he's involved in.

Originally posted by gteeitup:
the only reason i posted the thread to begin with was because it's an unbelievable transformation...he was the greatest male athlete on the planet 30+ years ago.

Nothing at all wrong with the post. My comment was about people attacking his lifestyle.

I have no problems with this thread, it's just news, besides, it's been too quiet here of late . .

Did you notice that you posted "buckle up" in your original post and then the car wreck happened? Weird stuff going on indeed.

As far as what's becoming of Jenner, it is quite the transformation from one of the most celebrated American athletes of all time to a embarrassing reality tv show character and now to a woman. I mean he was on the Wheaties box for cryin' out loud. Maybe soon he'll be on a box of "Sweeties".

But I don't give a damn what he wants to do. But I'd prefer that people not pay attention to him and not broadcast his deviant lifestyle.

gsd, are you trying to implicate me in his traffic accident?...you're above that, or so i thought.
Not necessarily. But since we're at it,...I'm going to need to see your phone bill - specifically the numbers you've texted recently.

Originally posted by RHFD:

So what will she change her first name to?
Jenna Bruce
This chick I dated for a little while in high school disappeared a few years later and I saw a picture of another friend with her sister on the Facebook this past weekend. I sent my friend a message asking if she knew what happened to Caroline. My friend responded that Caroline is now Dwight and happily married. I even got a pic and Dwight's wife is pretty hot. WTF?

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Jenna Bruce
This chick I dated for a little while in high school disappeared a few years later and I saw a picture of another friend with her sister on the Facebook this past weekend. I sent my friend a message asking if she knew what happened to Caroline. My friend responded that Caroline is now Dwight and happily married. I even got a pic and Dwight's wife is pretty hot. WTF?
Interesting, were you the last guy she dated?

Jenna Bruce
Strange world, is it not . . ?

Last summer, I crossed paths with a close friend from my high school days, I knew he had lost his parents and an older sister, but, he still had an older brother that was alive. Asked him how 'Mac' was doing and he started to laugh, and said 'well, funny you should ask, my older brother is now my older sister . . '

The guy was married to a good looking lady, and I had met them both when my friend had gotten married some 28-29 years back . .

Stuff happens I 'spose . .

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:

I mean he was on the Wheaties box for cryin' out loud. Maybe soon he'll be on a box of "Sweeties".
well... almost

B9SorakCcAAuuKI.jpg

Originally posted by lovetheHeels!:

That's funnh LTH and no, I was not. But my best friend from High school was the last dude to date her before she went lesbian and we all remind him of that at every opportunity.

Originally posted by lovetheHeels!:

That's funnh LTH and no, I was not. But my best friend from High school was the last dude to date her before she went lesbian and we all remind him of that at every opportunity.
Sorry, couldn't resist.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT