ADVERTISEMENT

Call da 'our state' v. TAR HEELS Score . .

Because Swoffird controls a vast conspiracy that ruins MooU's rightful place as champion of everything, a conspiracy so omnipresent it cannot be explained, much less combatted, by even senior CIA strategists, it may be Heels - 150 Wufs - 0.

38-34 'Heels. I'm telling you guys right now that we are going to see the FSU Jacoby Brissett. He is going to give us fits and there will be spells during the game where we revert to the terrible defense that we have seen all year long. I'd be shocked if we got another Dook-like performance from our D. But, I'd love to be wrong.

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:
Besides Matt, all of y'all are too overconfident IMO!!

I will take a 1-pt win! I say 38-35. No way we win by double digits IMO
You fail to take into account the vast conspiracy headed by Swofford.

I understand almost completely Matt's and TarHeelnation's not wanting to jump on the "We're gonna kill'em bandwagon" simply because of our defense being so porous @ times this past season and I agree somewhat, with their prognosis of 'not so fast my friend'! NCState is just laying in the weeds waiting to ambush this bunch of happy Tar Heels with the recent big DOOK win under their belts. Nothing they'd love better than to deflate our team & egos. But I have to say to the both of them...heck guys, throw caution to the wind...jump on board...I believe this 2014 Carolina team has found itself over the last 5 games with the only mis-step being that debacle in Miami, which was worst than the 40-20 score actually shows and where we couldn't generate a spark with a couple of dry flints @ all. Short of something like that happening again [which won't happen this time because UNC is @ home] I feel like the Heels are on a roll. Throw out the Miami game and the season has been turned around almost completely. Get on the 'let's beat the brakes off of State' bandwagon! I think Marquise, Davis, Switzer, Proehl and Howard are going to have a field day against the Wolfpack. Marquise & Logan's running will open the passing game up like church key opens a beer...or er, used too. I say the score will be something on the order of...42 - 24 Carolina. GO HEELS! Thornton is State's main threat @ running back and if we stop him it'll make State almost one dimensional. I Hope. LOL.

This post was edited on 11/29 9:00 AM by NCBlueWonderz

"Besides Matt, all of y'all are too overconfident IMO!!

I will take a 1-pt win! I say 38-35. No way we win by double digits IMO"

As a State fan I had predicted this same score prior to the game, except I was hoping that State would win. Over cigars, one of my best friends, a TarHeel fan, predicted a UNC 56-30 UNC win. Neither of us could foresaw todays game coming. It makes no sense. UNC seemed flat the whole game. Hard to explain...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT