ADVERTISEMENT

Call It . . .usc jr. vs. UNC . .

dude, they're a bunch of guys who get excited and squeal about "cocks!" and have a chicken wearing a dress as a mascot, cut him some slack.... he can't help the way he is.
Racing tater..our coach never slept with his momma (and had the stupidity to btag about it)..can u say that

I see FSUjr is playing Golson at QB. He is from my hometown and was hoping he would go to us but not sure Spurrier was open minded enough to take him. Or he had no interest in us at all. Not sure which one.
Golson originally committed to us, in large part because he also hoped to play UNC basketball. I don't think he had any interest in SoCar

At least you remember us playing football, ask most anybody outside the a she she and they don't remember you all having a football team. Tomorrow night this board will be all round ball talk

STFU. You act like y'all are some football powerhouse. You're a second thought in football and have never won anything of consequence. Better than us? Sure. But is that really something to crow about? Win your conference and then I'll allow you to talk shit here. Until then, mind your manners.

At least you remember us playing football, ask most anybody outside the a she she and they don't remember you all having a football team. Tomorrow night this board will be all round ball talk

remember?...i was there

i've seen a lot in that stadium over the last 25 years.

As a UNC fan you are right. We have been mediocre or worse. You are enjoying the cocks version of the Mack Brown era at UNC....your return to reality will come soon

Reactions: grillheel
STFU. You act like y'all are some football powerhouse. You're a second thought in football and have never won anything of consequence. Better than us? Sure. But is that really something to crow about? Win your conference and then I'll allow you to talk shit here. Until then, mind your manners.

Statistically comparing the two, there's no way USuCk has a better football program than Carolina historically. Better in the past decade yeah, but aside from that...

Racing tater..our coach never slept with his momma (and had the stupidity to btag about it)..can u say that

InbredCootster, the guy grew up in poverty. The fact that he slept in the same bed with his mother because they had next to nothing to their name is irrelevant. WTG making fun of people less fortunate than you, you classless POS. LOL.

At least Dabo has made something of himself. You're probably not qualified to clean his bathroom, coot.

dude, they're a bunch of guys who get excited and squeal about "cocks!" and have a chicken wearing a dress as a mascot, cut him some slack.... he can't help the way he is.
Clempson can't say much wearing those purple panties into a game. Purple panties

RacingTiger, you've been bouncing around this forum quiet a bit trying to troll some UNC/USC banter. I would be worried about Wofford this weekend.

Clemson can't say much wearing those purple panties into a game. Purple panties

RacingTiger, you've been bouncing around this forum quite a bit trying to troll some UNC/USC banter. I would be worried about Wofford this weekend.

I fixed your spelling for you since you apparently have a USCjr education.

And I'm not worried about the Terriers at all, thankyouverymuch. :)

ps.... even our purple unis look better than that garnet and black crap.

how did this become an argument thread instead of a Call It thread. And it all started with two people that isn't even UNC fans. I will be leaving soon. So all I got to say is GAME ON!!!!!

how did this become an argument thread instead of a Call It thread. And it all started with two people that isn't even UNC fans. I will be leaving soon. So all I got to say is GAME ON!!!!!

he he, I'll promise you brother, I'm a Heel fan today! Wearing my Carolina Blue at the office today just to taunt the gamecock fans at work. :)

I already made my "call it" so I'm just having a little fun responding to the trash talkers.....

Last edited:
Re: the 'purple panties'

I hate orange deeply. I hate Vols orange most, but almost any orange merits revulsion that can never go away.

That said, Clemson should wear purple only as a trim color.

Rooster, is all this bluster about you're being painfully aware of Carolina's all time record against the Lamecocks? And your record last season in the SEC was 7-6...
y'all ain't all that....just sayin'...

fkrCCfd.png
I do believe it. Clemson replaces their entire defense. So until the D shows they can stop a triple option clock controlling offense, I have to go with the team that returns 19 starters. Sounds a lot like most Clemson fan comments about USCs QB situation, huh?

As for the game at hand, I think it will be a close one that will come down to a fourth quarter score. Just so happens I'm leaning towards the Gamecocks making that final score.

I would say that both USC and Clemson should be worried about the rise of UNC football ... pretty soon they will be taking the best players from South Carolina ;)

can we stop with "rise" when describing unc football?...reminds me of "sleeping giant" too much.

i appreciate the thought though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT