ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina Va NC State game thread—-November 25

Time for everybody going pro to just sit out and focus on the combine they ain’t doing themselves any favors playing at this point

Clemson will dominate the LOS on both sides of the ball. Offense has been their weakness but they'll probably put 500+ yards and control the clock. It's going to be brutal.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Drake maye into the portal and go elsewhere. And if somebody is going to pay him, I would definitely take it. This is about as good as it's going to get, and this ain't very good.

Having an epic meltdown to end the year is just increasing the odds that Drake hits the portal at the end of the year. Can't really blame if he decides he wants to play for a real football team.

I've been saying Longo needs to go for a couple of years. Hopefully someone comes along and grabs him this year, because Mack won't fire him.
It's kind of interesting because, earlier in the season when they were scoring 50 points a game, I was thinking that maybe some team might try to get him to be their head coach. I don't think that anymore. And I kind of wish maybe they would. But if he left, I think Drake would probably be gone for sure.

Over 4 hours, two overtimes, and you still wind up losing. It's just the most excruciating way to have to be a fan for this team.

Reactions: UNCPJH81
Gonna have to skip the pressers. If I hear Mack's BS about "lifting the team up" I might punch something.

All goes back to Mack Woeful terrible pathetic job of getting his team ready to play Two weeks in a row at home.

why not go for two after the score?…it’s 24-23 and there’s nothing left to play for this season…you’re aggressive all year, yet go for the tie when it’s 24-23?

Because our defense sucks. It's going to be close unless Maye has a stellar game. And when a shaky team is in a lot of close games, they're going to find a way to lose a couple they're supposed win.
Sometimes I wonder if these backup, or even third and fourth string quarterbacks actually make it more difficult to beat these teams. Or at least have an unknown variable where they're concerned. There's no tape on these guys. So you really have no idea how good or bad they could play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT