ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Boston college Wednesday 11 March

Originally posted by RoyWilliamsCOY:

Originally posted by ROYANDDEAN:

Originally posted by BillyL:

Originally posted by RoyWilliamsCOY:

Originally posted by BillyL:

Originally posted by mikeirbyusa:

If Greenberg was worth a hoot he would be coaching somewhere.
This . .
Maybe so but tell me where he is wrong in his analysis of the Heels. It's harsh truth, but truth nonetheless.

This scandal is killing Roy's recruiting and thus UNC is suffering. Although Roy did get a trio of top recruits last year it's not looking pretty for the next few years.
'16 will change your outlook.
Jesus Christ we are winning by 14 and playing decent without Meeks and Pinson. You guys really get off on bashing Roy. Get a life.

Sometimes I hate living in this what have you done for me lately world.
I swear some of your guys' reading comprehension levels are middle school tops!

All I said was this team isn't full of UNC quality talent and that recruiting has been tainted by this scandal that's looming over UNC's head. Why the hell are your panties in a fkn bunch? ACADEMIC SCANDAL + COACHES TELLING RECRUITS ABOUT IT = UNC STRIKING OUT ON TOP TALENT...easy math.

I mentioned what Seth Greenberg was harping about at halftime because half of this fan base, THE REALISTS, are thinking the same damn thing! The team is soft and isn't scary to any ACC foe so just GTFOH with this sensitive BS.

If you look at one my previous posts in this same thread, I made it very clear at the end that I was not putting down Roy and his greatness down at all!
This scandal is killing Roy's recruiting and thus UNC is suffering. Although Roy did get a trio of top recruits last year it's not looking pretty for the next few years.

Tell me exactly how the scandal is killing our recruiting? We are still in hunt big time for Brown and Ingram this year and 2016 is packed. We will return everyone next year. I say we finish in the sweet 16 this year or elite 8 but next year we will have a Title Run. You act like we haven't done anything since 2009. Hell we would have won the Championship if it wasn't for injuries to Marshall and Henson. I am just tired of the negative stuff posted about Roy. Right now he is the best option for UNC and the next best guy isn't even close and may not even be interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT