ADVERTISEMENT

Coastal picks

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
We were picked 5th in 7 team Coastal. I also saw on a tweet that someone picked moo to win the championship but didn't pick them to win the Atlantic. Now that is typical moo logic. Probably someone from the N&O.

Last edited:
We'll do no worse than 14th in the conference. I guarantee it.
You're really feeling it today, aren't you?

I have no problems with the picks because I don't care what the media thinks. It's a chance for them to feel important by providing their (largely uniformed) opinions. They have picked the wrong Coastal winner every year since the ACC went to two divisions.

Reactions: grillheel
Ok, no one asked and I'm sure no one cares but here are my Coastal picks after looking at the respective schedules:

GT 6-2
VT 6-2
Miami 5-3
UNC 5-3
Pitt 4-4
dook 3-5
UVA 2-6

GT wins the division with the head to head win over VT and Miami gets third with the head to head over us. This is my story and I'm sticking to it until next week.

Ok, no one asked and I'm sure no one cares but here are my Coastal picks after looking at the respective schedules:

GT 6-2
VT 6-2
Miami 5-3
UNC 5-3
Pitt 4-4
dook 3-5
UVA 2-6

GT wins the division with the head to head win over VT and Miami gets third with the head to head over us. This is my story and I'm sticking to it until next week.

I'll play

GT 5-3
VT 5-3
Miami 4-4
UNC 6-2
Pitt 3-5
dook 3-5
UVA 2-6

The current divisions are a joke. No parity on the other side. Does MOOU have the easiest freaking schedule in the country. #WUSSPACK. I have very low expectations for this year. The coaching staff lost the team last year. Hopefully, they can right the ship, but anything better than 4-4 and 6-6 will be exceeding my expectations.

We were picked 5th in 7 team Coastal. I also saw on a tweet that someone picked moo to win the championship but didn't pick them to win the Atlantic. Now that is typical moo logic. Probably someone from the N&O.

It's a sign the SEC is creaming its jeans to get MooU. This year the SEC voted Bama to win the West but Auburn to win the SEC.

Auburn is the Cow College of Alabama.

The current divisions are a joke. No parity on the other side. Does MOOU have the easiest freaking schedule in the country. #WUSSPACK. I have very low expectations for this year. The coaching staff lost the team last year. Hopefully, they can right the ship, but anything better than 4-4 and 6-6 will be exceeding my expectations.
Moo has petitioned the NCAA to allow them to add to their schedule Community Colleges , Church teams and YMCA teams. In my opinion any win against a non BCS school or a team admitted to the BCS in the last 5 years should be thrown as far as bowl consideration. There would be a lot of unfilled bowl slots.

Reactions: Raising Heel

NC State does have to play FSU...Clemson...and Louisville...all of which finished AP Top 25.

The key word is have. Cry me a river!

Well...I answered the homer complaining about divisions and having no parity on the other side...Playing FSU, Louisville, and Clemson and VT as a crossover is about as tough of a conference schedule as one may get.

Well...I answered the homer complaining about divisions and having no parity on the other side...Playing FSU, Louisville, and Clemson and VT as a crossover is about as tough of a conference schedule as one may get.
Good! Here's hoping they lose them all and many more!

Reactions: Raising Heel

You mean other than FSU and Clempsun?

It's a sign the SEC is creaming its jeans to get MooU. This year the SEC voted Bama to win the West but Auburn to win the SEC.

Auburn is the Cow College of Alabama.

Hardly- Auburn wins championships. Moo would give anything to have half as good a history as Aunurn.

ADVERTISEMENT