ADVERTISEMENT

Conference and post season status

tcb22

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2002
Forgive me for asking some possibly dumb questions but I'm too lazy to look for updated conference standings and other info. My two questions are: Have we secured a spot in the conference tournament or do we have to win 2/3 against Fla. State? And where do we stand in getting to the national play offs--do we need wins at the conference tournament plus taking the Fla State series or what? I know our record is not as good as we want but our power rankings remain relatively high. Its a shame that baseball does not receive much media coverage anymore. Thank you all for running The Dugout!

I'm too lazy to look for updated conference standings and other info. My two questions are: Have we secured a spot in the conference tournament or do we have to win 2/3 against Fla. State?
Conference standings are linked below. The bottom two teams don't make it, so if I'm reading that right we need to win at least one game against FSU.

where do we stand in getting to the national play offs--do we need wins at the conference tournament plus taking the Fla State series or what?
Most experts have us as one of the last teams in if the season ended today. I think we need to win the series and a couple of games in Charlotte just to be safe.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Just to add Boston College is the only team that for sure won’t be in Charlotte for ACC…. I think there are 5 schools vying to not be the other team eliminated

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT