ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus: Oxford vaccine triggers immune response

Yeah, the drug companies are kicking ass right now.

But tell me again why Bernie wants to take all their money?

Man you never stop beating that dead horse. Not wanting them to price gauge people for prescriptions drugs =/= “taking all of their money.”

Man you never stop beating that dead horse. Not wanting them to price gauge people for prescriptions drugs =/= “taking all of their money.”

Talk to me when you understand how the drug process works.

Bernie tries to get cheap applause by calling them crooks when these "crooks" save lives.

Reactions: bluetoe
Talk to me when you understand how the drug process works.

Bernie tries to get cheap applause by calling them crooks when these "crooks" save lives.

Medicine saves lives. Overcharging people for medine takes them right back. You don’t have to charge people 10X what they pay in other countries just to be incentivized to develop new drugs. There is way more than enough meat on that bone.

Price gouging on things like insulin, epipens, etc. is fukkin gross, regardless of how many lives your pharma company has saved.

You sure do love you some good old supply side economics though. Ronnie would be proud.

Medicine saves lives. Overcharging people for medine takes them right back. You don’t have to charge people 10X what they pay in other countries just to be incentivized to develop new drugs. There is way more than enough meat on that bone.

Price gouging on things like insulin, epipens, etc. is fukkin gross, regardless of how many lives your pharma company has saved.

You sure do love you some good old supply side economics though. Ronnie would be proud.
not sure which form of stupidity the above posts are exhibiting, but it's a long way to smart from there.

It will be interesting to see what Canadians pay vs avg Joe American.

Also interesting to see availability and average wait time in Canada vs the US. Then again, when you have 1/10th the population as the US, it should be easier on both of those.

I get that they border us but besides that comparing the US and Canada is like comparing a kitten to a giraffe.

Reactions: Terror Beard
Also interesting to see availability and average wait time in Canada vs the US. Then again, when you have 1/10th the population as the US, it should be easier on both of those.

I get that they border us but besides that comparing the US and Canada is like comparing a kitten to a giraffe.
Also curious if the people shouting about medicine being cheaper take into account the tax rate they pay.

ETA: also curious if they actually use the cost the person pays instead of what the company charges. Those are two completely different numbers.

Reactions: dadika13
Wonder how much the government is paying for that. Kind of smart on Pfizer's part, because it will hurt the smaller companies if they come up with a vaccine.

$1.95 billion is the reported number.

And yeah, definitely smart on Pfizer's part. It's also a huge PR boon for them as well.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Damn big Pharma. Nothing but crooks and lowlifes.

Yep, the country is losing their minds and this vaccine would send tens of millions back to work. Both those who feel the virus is very dangerous and those who feel the virus isn't as serious will greatly benefit from this vaccine.

But those damn crooks at big Pharma have the audacity to charge the largest government in the world 20 whole dollars per dose for something that will pump trillions back into the economy.

Crooks I tell ya, all of them.

Lol you might wanna get a better textbook

9nohQh4.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT