ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

#1UNC

Hall of Famer
Oct 31, 2003
America has lost its fear and respect of God. We are nearing then end folks. I believe that Jesus could come any moment now. Put aside your worldly pleasures and riches, and become rich in Faith, Hope, And Love today through The Lord Jesus Christ! Respect Him, Fear Him, and Trust Him! He is real. Their are people dying and going to hell every single day. Come on Christians, let's get on the Ball and win people to Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

4 By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honour, and life. (Proverbs 22:4 KJV)

Today, when you are submissive to The Lord and resist the enemy, you are victorious! The devil and his demons know their is a God, and guess what, they tremble! Keep saying the name Jesus, Satan will flee. Remember, in the name of Jesus, we have the victory!

The King Is Coming!

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:7 KJV)

Reactions: morgousky
Today, just rejoice in The Lord. We can rejoice, we can sing, we can shout, we can Praise His Name! Why? Because He's Alive! Jesus is alive in me. Is He alive in you? If so, Rejoice!

The King Is Coming!

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. (Philippians 4:4 KJV)

Today, don't wait on evil, don't be a slave to sin, Be delivered from it all today! Place your faith in the one who not only will save you, but will keep you safe and protect you!

The King Is Coming!

22 Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the Lord, and he shall save thee. (Proverbs 20:22 KJV)

Today, think on good things. The enemy tries to put wrong thoughts, evil thoughts, doubts, and fears in our minds. We have to overcome that and be strong in The Lord. We are more than conquerors through Him! So today, set aside your way of thinking, and have the mind of Christ!

The King Is Coming!

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (‭Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭8‬ KJV)

Today, remember it's not The Lord that sends fears to your life, that is satan doing that. God sends love! He is love! If your experiencing or going through fears and trials, ask God to give you the power to overcome it and nail it to the cross!

The King Is Coming!

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (‭2 Timothy‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬ KJV)

Today, remember that The Lord knows His children. He knows who trusts Him and have a Godly fear. Are you hoping in His mercy today, and trusting His eye is on the sparrow?

The King Is Coming!

18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; (‭Psalms‬ ‭33‬:‭18‬ KJV)

In this life, remember it's all about Jesus! In everything we do or say, it needs to be glorifying to Him. Put Jesus first in your life and watch as everything else falls into place.

The King Is Coming!

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭33‬ KJV)

I love this verse of scripture right here. Hey, if your Born Again and Saved by The Amazing Grace of God, your going to go through trials and hard times, but look at this scripture. Those times are not even worthy to be compared to the glory that will be revealed in you. So child of God, keep holding on just a little bit longer. We're almost home!

The King Is Coming!

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭18‬ KJV)

Nothing is more amazing than the Love of God! God is so good! He sent His only son to die in our place. Have you accepted that payment by Faith? Rejoice if you have. If you haven't, start the amazing journey today.

The King Is Coming!

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭10‬ KJV)

He set me free yes He set me free, He broke the bonds of prison for me, I'm glory bound my Jesus to see, and Glory to God He Set Me Free! Praise God! Jesus set me free. Hallelujah to the Lamb! Have you thanked Him lately for saving you? Thank Him today and Praise His Name!

The King Is Coming!

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭2‬ KJV)

He said if you will confess, then He, being Jesus will forgive you! Our God is faithful and He will forgive you, but you have to take the step and ask. Get things right with God today. I believe the trumpet is going to sound soon folks. Don't wait to get your life straight, and don't wait to tell someone about The Lord

The King Is Coming!

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (‭1 John‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ KJV)

Today, are you rejoicing in The Lord ? Are you praying and giving thanks each day for what Jesus has done for you? God has been and is still so good to us. Take some time today to reflect back and look how far He has brought you.

The King Is Coming!

16 Rejoice evermore. 17 Pray without ceasing. 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5‬:‭16-18‬ KJV)

Remember it's not about holding grudges against anyone, it's about sharing the love of The Lord Jesus Christ. Forgive everyone, no matter what. That's exactly what Jesus would do. We're called to be like Him right?

The King Is Coming!

13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. (‭Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭13‬ KJV)

Today, are you still looking for the answer? The only answer in this life is The Lord Jesus Christ! Have you called upon Him? Call upon Him today and ask Him to forgive you and save you! Get Born Again today! You will never be the same again!

The King Is Coming!

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (‭Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭9-10‬ KJV)

Today, isn't it wonderful to have the God , the only God that made the Heavens and the Earth as your God? He is all powerful. We can't even comprehend what He has done and what He's still doing. This verse aught to make you shout a little bit. Praise God! Whatever your going through today, life up those hands and tell The Lord, I don't know exactly what's going on or how to handle it but I know you can handle it for me!!

The King Is Coming!

Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee: (‭Jeremiah‬ ‭32‬:‭17‬ KJV)

Today, just remember that you can do anything through Jesus because He has won the battle! We are more than conquerors through Him! That's what the Bible says, Praise God! Conquer your battle today in the name of Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭37‬ KJV)

Today, and everyday, we need to Bless the name of The Lord. He is worthy to be praised, His name is above all names! He is magnificent. He is mighty. He is the Prince of Peace. Herod couldn't kill Him, Death couldn't defeat Him, and the Grave couldn't hold Him! Praise His Name Today!

The King Is Coming!

Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. (‭Psalms‬ ‭103‬:‭1‬ KJV)

Everyday, let's do our best to not judge others. Let's lift them up, love them, encourage them. We can hate the sin, but don't hate the sinner. If you show the love of Christ to them, love always wins, and they are watching. So be more like Jesus starting today and stop condemning and start loving & praying!

The King Is Coming!

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: (‭Luke‬ ‭6‬:‭37‬ KJV)

Today, remember Jesus gave His life for you. Have you accepted what Christ did? Are you living for Him? If not, you can start today! Ask Jesus in your heart right now and start the brand new life. You will be amazed.

The King Is Coming!

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. (‭1 John‬ ‭3‬:‭16‬ KJV)

Today, if you are searching for the answer, search no more, Jesus is the answer. He's waiting at the well. Come take a drink from the fountain that will never run dry.

The King Is Coming!

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; (‭Psalms‬ ‭63‬:‭1‬ KJV)

Today, let God have the victory over your life. Let His light shine through you and cast all your fears away. Let the love of God overflow your life and let your Faith be bigger than your Fears.

The King Is Coming!

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. (‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭18‬ KJV)

Today, don't be boastful of something you do in front of man. Be humble and stay humble that you had the ability to do it. The only thing we should boast or brag about is The Lord Jesus! Stay humble today and everyday. And when your called on to do something, do it for the glory of The Lord.

The King Is Coming!

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. (‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭1‬ KJV)

Today, I don't know about y'all but I believe in the power of prayer. Their is such power when you call upon the name of The Lord. Don't give up on your prayer life. Keep praying and keep preserving. Your answer is on the way!

The King Is Coming!

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (‭James‬ ‭5‬:‭16‬ KJV)

Today, ask The Lord to search you. Ask Him to reveal anything to you that you need forgiveness for. This is another verse America really needs today. Plain & Simple, America needs the whole word of God.

The King Is Coming!

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (‭Psalms‬ ‭139‬:‭23-24‬ KJV)

Today, remember how mighty God is! He is all powerful and a strong mighty tower. Look, whenever your down or you need a refuge, run to The Lord! I promise you, He will uphold you and guide you and help you. He is our Rock that we can stand upon! Fear not!

The King Is Coming!

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Today, we can't even begin to imagine what The Lord is preparing for us. If we continue to follow Him and do His work and strive to be like Christ everyday, then God will bless that and amazing things are in store for this life and for our eternal life in Heaven!

The King Is Coming!

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. (‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2‬:‭9‬ KJV)

Today, when you need a strong foundation, stand on the word of God. From Genesis to Revelation, it's 100% right and accurate. Their are no mistakes in the word of God! God brings the truth and love through His word. Don't doubt it, just believe it.

The King Is Coming!

For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord. (‭Psalms‬ ‭33‬:‭4-5‬ KJV)

Today just keep believing. Keep your Faith strong in The Lord. One day our race will be run. Will you be able to say that you stayed the course and kept the Faith? Jesus is coming! Don't quit now.

The King Is Coming!

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. (‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭17‬ KJV)

God has given the world a promise. A promise of hope and eternal life. However, you can't buy it, you can't do anything to deserve it. You have to one day realize how lost you are and that Jesus is the only way to Heaven. God has given man kind the greatest opportunity this world has ever known. And that's to be Born Again. God doesn't want to send you to hell. But if you reject His son, He will have no choice. Call upon the name of The Lord Jesus Christ today. Believe in Him and repent right now! Don't wait.

The King Is Coming!

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (‭2 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭9‬ KJV)

Today, just thank The Lord for His wonderful Amazing Grace, Oh How a Sweet a The Sound. His Grace is sufficient. It's what saved us and enriches us everyday. Take time to reflect on what a God had did and is doing for you.

The King Is Coming!

I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; (‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭4-5‬ KJV)

Today, when the Spirit comes and dwells with a believer, it brings glory! We must gaize at the nature of God and be more like Him. As our knowledge deepens, the Holy Spirit will help us change. The more closely we follow Christ, the more we will be like Him! Don't you won't to be like Jesus? To Be Like Jesus, That's All I Ask, To Be Like Him!

The King Is Coming!

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. (‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬ KJV)

Sometimes you will be persecuted as a Christian. In times like these, we need a Saviour. We need an anchor! If your suffering, just hold on a little longer. Jesus is coming. And when He comes, The Saved, and Born Again are going with Him. And the suffering will be over!

The King Is Coming!

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. (‭1 Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Continue everyday to walk in the love of The Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus will always be the greatest love ever. He gave it all! Take a stand for Jesus and be faithful in your walk each day. Stay on the straight and narrow way. You can do it. You know how? God has already equipped us to make it.

The King Is Coming!

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. (‭Ephesians‬ ‭5‬:‭1-2‬ KJV)

Today, what are you doing that's furthering the Kingdom? Are you being a true soldier for Christ each day? If your risen with Christ, in other words if your His Child, then put away the things that are meaningless. Start working for the Kingdom today.

The King Is Coming!

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. (‭Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭1-2‬ KJV)

Remember the day when Jesus came and found you in the darkness? With love and mercy He broke the chains. The Bible is clear, show forth the praises of Him who called you out of that darkness. Lift His name up today. Remember He said lift up my name and I will draw men to me!

The King Is Coming!

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (‭1 Peter‬ ‭2‬:‭9‬ KJV)

Today, remember, we need to study the word of God. We must have the knowledge and understanding of the scriptures. We have to be able to tell a list and dying world the meaning of scriptures to direct them in the right way. Let's be ready to give an answer everyday and bring another soul with us to Heaven through The Lord Jesus Christ!

The King Is Coming!

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: (‭1 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭15‬ KJV)

We didn't deserve and will never deserve the Grace of God. If not for His Grace, we wouldn't be saved. You didn't work your way to salvation, God did all the work. Now it's your job to work because your saved!

The King Is Coming!

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, (‭2 Timothy‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ KJV)

Today, just keep your eyes on Jesus. He will take you through every storm of your life. The eyes of The Lord are over the righteous! The face of The Lord is against them that do evil. Hey, if your saved , stop worrying about things. Jesus is coming and when He comes, He will take His children home. The Bible is clear, who can harm you if your a follower of what is good!? Praise God! Trust Him today, He will lead the way.

The King Is Coming!

For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? (‭1 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭12-13‬ KJV)

Today, let the word of God speak to your life. If their is something you need to change, ask The Lord to help you search the scriptures to better yourself in any area in your life. Everything you need to know, every question you will ever have will always have an answer to it. All the answers are found in the Bible! Seek The Lord today.

The King Is Coming!

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. (‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭6‬:‭6-7‬ KJV)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT