ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

These words were directly from Jesus! The words of Christ are extremely important and meaningful. His words shall never pass away. Everything else would pass away but not the words of Jesus. What does that mean for you and I? Study His Word, Know His Word and Trust His Word.

The King Is Coming!

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. (‭Matthew‬ ‭24‬:‭35‬ KJV)

Lift up your hands today and Praise The Lord! He is Worthy to be Praised! Give God The Glory! Tell The Lord how much you love Him today. Worship Him In Spirit and in Truth. Praise Him with an uprightness of your heart! Hallelujah to The Lamb!

The King Is Coming!

I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments. (‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭7‬ KJV)

The Lord has never forsaken the righteous. He has always been close to His people. Now, if your not His child, He will not answer your prayers and He is not close to the wicked. Yes God loves the lost just as much as He loves the saved, but if you don't accept Christ, His only begotten son, then that's your decision, and You will be sent to Hell for rejecting Christ. Become righteous today! Accept that free gift of Salvation!

The King Is Coming!

The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭15‬:‭29‬ KJV)

What a verse of scripture here. If we trust in the Lord, we have everlasting strength through Him! Praise God! His promises are true and He Is True. Cling to Jesus and Trust Him through everything!

The King Is Coming!

Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength: (‭Isaiah‬ ‭26‬:‭4‬ KJV)

This was a Psalm of David. Are you daily trusting Him? Just trust and obey for theirs no other way to be happy in Jesus but to trust and obey!

The King Is Coming!

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. (‭Psalms‬ ‭34‬:‭8‬ KJV)

Do you hide your Faith? Are you ashamed of who you believe in? We serve an Awesome God. He deserves so much. We must never be ashamed of Jesus. He stood up for you on Calvary and bled and died for your sins. Now stand up for Him and live for Him and tell the whole world about Him. Let everyone know that Jesus Is Your Lord!

The King Is Coming!

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. (‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭15‬ KJV)

When you submit to God, your saying bye bye Satan! Their might be an area in your life you need to do that today. Whether it's Salvation, worldly pleasures or etc.. Whatever your need today, say get behind me Satan in the name of Jesus, and get it settled today. Call upon the Name of The Lord!

The King Is Coming!

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (‭James‬ ‭4‬:‭7‬ KJV)

I have no strength in myself. I can only gain strength and be strong through Jesus! I fail , He never fails. He is unchanging and omnipotent. He is loving and He is my strength. A very present help in trouble. Give God The Glory Today!!

The King Is Coming!

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. (‭Psalms‬ ‭73‬:‭26‬ KJV)

Oh What A Saviour Is He! Call upon Him, Believe in Him. Jesus came to give life more abundantly! When you believe in Christ, your life is just beginning. He Is So Precious.

The King Is Coming!

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (‭John‬ ‭7‬:‭38‬ KJV)

The greatest Birth ever was the Birth of Jesus. The greatest death ever was Jesus giving His life for us. He was Born to give His all. Have you been giving your all since you've accepted Christ? If not, go a little further today and do more.

The King Is Coming!

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. (‭Matthew‬ ‭1‬:‭23‬ KJV)

Each day we must put the whole armour of God on. It is crucial that we be equipped for the battle. Their is a battle raging. But don't give up, stay in the fight and remember the battle is The Lord's.

The King Is Coming!

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭11‬ KJV)

Their is no other way to Heaven except through Jesus Christ! He is the only way to Glory! He is the foundation , He is King Of Kings and Lord of Lords. I don't care what this world says or thinks, this life is all about Jesus and you must go through His blood to enter the pearly gates. My prayer is that if your lost today without Jesus, don't put it off any longer. Accept Christ today!

The King Is Coming!

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (‭Acts‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬ KJV)

Each day as Christians, we are to love others. That is one sign of a believer in Jesus, that you love others. When you see someone struggling or needing help, help them out. Isn't that what Jesus would do? Yes we are to love and help everyone, but the Bible says especially unto them who are of the household of faith. Definitely help out your brothers and sisters in Christ!

The King Is Coming!

As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. (‭Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭10‬ KJV)

When Jesus saves you, your not saved to sin, your saved to serve. Don't think that after you accept Christ that it's about you. The Bible says your a new creature. Old things are passed away behold all things become new. Are you living for Jesus or for self. Examine yourself today!

The King Is Coming!

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. (‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬ KJV)

Just keep singing and praising The Lord! The same Jesus that healed the blind and cleansed the leaper and raised the dead is the same Jesus that will defend you and fight your battles. Just trust Him and let go and let God!

The King Is Coming!

But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. (‭Psalms‬ ‭59‬:‭16‬ KJV)

I love the Lord! Can you say that today? When you go to Him in prayer, do you tell Him you love Him? If your His child, He is listening to your prayers! Tell Jesus that you love Him. Oh if only we would fall back in love with Jesus like we were when we first got saved. That's the closeness we need with Him.

The King Is Coming!

I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. (‭Psalms‬ ‭116‬:‭1-2‬ KJV)

You must walk in the light as He is in the light. Jesus is the light. You can't walk in the dark and the light at the same time. What will you choose? I'll take Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (‭1 John‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬ KJV)

If your saved, your saved by Grace. The Amazing Grace of God! We did nothing to earn Salvation. We don't deserve it, but Praise God For It! Give God Glory today and tell Him how thankful you are as a Christian, that you can always trust Him. No works could ever get you to Heaven. Only through the precious blood of Jesus Christ can you get to Heaven!

The King Is Coming!

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (‭Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭8-9‬ KJV)

Who is your rock and strong high tower? He is the only one you can trust and He will never let you down. You can fully rely upon The Lord! Say today, He is My Rock!

The King Is Coming!

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. (‭Psalms‬ ‭18‬:‭2‬ KJV)

One question? Are you following the light of the world? God said let their be light and then their was Jesus! He is the light. Their is no darkness around Christ. Are you striving to be in the light?

The King Is Coming!

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. (‭John‬ ‭8‬:‭12‬ KJV)

Call upon The Lord today. He is their waiting to hear from you. When you come to Jesus humbly , and believing He is The Great I Am, He will answer your plea. Give it all to the Master today.

The King Is Coming!

The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them. (‭Psalms‬ ‭145‬:‭18-19‬ KJV)

You ever have those times when The Lord gives you a song on your heart? A song of Praise? Sing it to Him today, sing it and glorify Jesus today. Give Thanks!

The King Is Coming!

O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. (‭Psalms‬ ‭95‬:‭1-2‬ KJV)

You must take care of your body that has been given to you. It is the temple of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit can't live inside of you if their is filth, worldliness, and other things that are against The Lord. Get cleaned up today through the Blood of Jesus. Make sure your body is pleasing to God, inside and out.

The King Is Coming!

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. (‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭1‬ KJV)

Their is only one mediator for us. His name is Jesus. It's not Allah or Buddha or anybody else. It's Jesus Christ. He is alive and He is coming back to get His children. Are you one of His children?

The King Is Coming!

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. (‭1 Timothy‬ ‭2‬:‭5-6‬ KJV)

If your a child of God and you live in disobedience, God will chastise you. He will bend you, He will break you, and if you continue to live in disobedience, He will bury you. Just do what He commands you to do. Live your life completely for Him . Don't live for sin, live for Him!

The King Is Coming!

For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭3‬:‭12‬ KJV)

Don't boast or be proud of what your doing. Be thankful of what God is doing. In everything give thanks to God. It's not for your glory, it's all for Him!

Remember...

Jesus first
Others second
Yourself last

That's true JOY

The King Is Coming!

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. (‭Philippians‬ ‭2‬:‭3-4‬ KJV)

Aren't you glad that Jesus didn't throw the clay away. Over and over He molds us and makes us into the likeness of Him. God loves you today. Have you told Him you loved Him lately? Tell the potter thank you for all He's done and tell Him thank you Lord for not throwing this clay away!

The King Is Coming!

And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. (‭Jeremiah‬ ‭18‬:‭4‬ KJV)

Even though we can't see Him, we know He's there. Our Faith is counted for righteousness. I know my redeemer lives. He is alive , living in my heart. Rejoice!
He is Here and He will never leave you nor forsake you. Trust Jesus! Oh what a Saviour!

The King Is Coming!

Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. (‭1 Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭8-9‬ KJV)

What a powerful scripture. When I see this, I think about saying, Lord, you made it all. It's all yours. And I am yours. You made me and I am who I am today, only because of Jesus Christ. Praise God. We serve the King folks! Aren't you glad your saved and that The Lord loves you? He is exalted!

The King Is Coming!

Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all. (‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭29‬:‭11‬ KJV)

God does not tempt people. He might test you but He will not tempt you. Temptation comes from Satan, the adversary. Don't give in to whatever temptation he's throwing your way. Be strong and courageous. Cling to the Cross!

The King Is Coming!

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. (‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭13-14‬ KJV)

We are living in the last days. We are so close to a The Lord coming back. Their are many people already out their professing to be Christ. After the rapture takes place, this world will experience disaster like its never known. Is your heart right with God? Make sure.

The King Is Coming!

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. (‭1 John‬ ‭2‬:‭18‬ KJV)

Today, trust the one who can do far above what we ask or think. He will take something small and turn it into something Glorious and Big for His Glory! Come to Jesus in Faith today and watch Him do exceedingly above what you ask or think. Give Him The Glory!

The King Is Coming!

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. (‭Ephesians‬ ‭3‬:‭20-21‬ KJV)

How do we stay close to The Lord? Keep praying and keep reading His Word. When you read The Word of God, your taking His beautiful scriptures and applying them to your life so that when temptation comes, when trials come, when the enemy attacks, you have the word in your heart. You can firmly stand on The Bible. It is perfect. I don't know about you, but Jesus is so Precious To Me!

The King Is Coming!

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. (‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭11‬ KJV)

We must delight ourselves in The Lord. Stay close to Him, Trust Him at all Times. Boast only about Him, not you. He will give you the desires of your heart, If your His child, and If you trust Him and put Him first in your life. What a Joy it is to live for The King Of Kings and Lord of Lords!

The King Is Coming!

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. (‭Psalms‬ ‭37‬:‭4‬ KJV)

Do you have any cares or burdens today? Cast them all upon The Lord Jesus Christ. He will sustain you and He will help you. He loves you and He cares for you!

The King Is Coming!

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. (‭1 Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭7‬ KJV)

If your saved, you already have victory through Jesus Christ! He has won the battle for you. Stay close to The Lord. The flesh is weak but the spirit is willing. Be led by the Holy Spirit everyday and you will not wander away.

The King Is Coming!

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭1‬ KJV)

Thanksgiving is not the only time to give thanks to JESUS. We should be thankful everyday. The Lord does so much for us each and everyday. So make it a habit each day. When you pray, thank The Lord for His blessings and call out and tell Him what you are thankful for.

The King Is Coming!

O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever. (‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭16‬:‭34‬ KJV)

Will you Praise The Lord with your whole heart? Give Him Praise and thanks each day. Today, we are one day closer to eternity! Take advantage of it and lift up your voice and give Him your whole heart.

The King Is Coming!

I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. (‭Psalms‬ ‭9‬:‭1‬ KJV)

You have no victory in yourself. The only victory you have and will ever have can only come through Jesus! He is our defender, He is the King! Thank You Lord!

The King Is Coming!

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭15‬:‭57‬ KJV)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT