ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

Learn, receive , listen, and watch what The Lord can do. If we are slow to speak but quick to listen, we will grow more in Him. His peace will surround your life.

The King Is Coming!

Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. (‭Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭9‬ KJV)

This world has changed so much over the last 10-20 years. People are selfish, not caring. They look for mischief and things that are not of God. What will out generation be like when our older Christian brothers and sisters pass on? Who will take their place? We need real men and women of God to take a stand today and continue until JESUS comes. I believe His coming is near. Gabriel could already have His mouth to the trumpet! He's coming soon folks, Are you ready?

The King Is Coming!

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. (‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭7‬ KJV)

We must continue to exercise our faith. We have a promise that we can cling to of Eternal Life. Let's build for the Kingdom and tell the whole world JESUS Saves!

The King Is Coming!

For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. (‭1 Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭8‬ KJV)

Today, start serving others. Start putting JESUS first then others, then yourself last. Then and only then, you will experience true JOY in your life!

The King Is Coming!

For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. (‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭13‬ KJV)

How long has The Lord been standing at your hearts door knocking, waiting for you to let Him in? Don't you think you've put it off long enough. Let JESUS come in your heart today and watch Him change your life!

The King Is Coming!

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (‭Revelation‬ ‭3‬:‭20‬ KJV)

To withstand the enemy, ask Christ for the whole Armour of God! Ask Him to equip you for battle today.

The King Is Coming!

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭11‬ KJV)

JESUS is the light. Without Him, your eyes would always see darkness. But after He comes in your heart, the blindfolds are taken off and The Light shines In! He Is The Light and He Always Will Be!

The King Is Coming!

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. (‭John‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ KJV)

I'd rather have Jesus than silver or gold;
I'd rather be His than have riches untold;
I'd rather have Jesus than houses or lands;
I'd rather be led by His nail-pierced hand
Than to be the king of a vast domain
Or be held in sin's dread sway;
I'd rather have Jesus than anything
This world affords today.

The King Is Coming!

For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. (‭Psalms‬ ‭84‬:‭10‬ KJV)

His word endures forever. It is settled in Heaven. Grow in His word today and draw closer to the Cross. He is forever and forever, we will be with Him if your His child.

The King Is Coming!

For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven. (‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭89‬ KJV)

Remember you are more than conquerors through our Risen Lord! If God is for you, who can be against you? Trust The Lord through your trial today and lean on Him.

The King Is Coming!

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭31‬ KJV)

Let's go worship The Lord today. It's all about JESUS. Let's lift His name high today and give Him all the Praise!

The King Is Coming!

Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord. (‭John‬ ‭12‬:‭13‬ KJV)

Praise God this verse doesn't end with death, but eternal life through JESUS Christ our Lord. Thank you Lord for saving my soul! Just thank Him today everyone. Praise Him.. He is Worthy!

The King Is Coming!

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (‭Romans‬ ‭6‬:‭23‬ KJV)

Jesus has already beaten Death, Hell and the Grave. We have victory only through Him! It is finished, the battle is over, It is finished, their will be no more war!

The King Is Coming!

He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭25‬:‭8‬ KJV)

Just as JESUS came to minister , we are also called to be a witness and a light for Him. Let's preach the Word and preach the Cross to a lost and dying world.

The King Is Coming!

Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. (‭Matthew‬ ‭20‬:‭28‬ KJV)

The greatest love story in History to mankind was displayed on a Cross. We can't even fathom how great His love is. Just praise Him today and thank Him for saving your soul so that you would never feel the flames of Hell, so that you could spend eternity with Him.

The King Is Coming!

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (‭Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭8‬ KJV)

That same Holy Spirit that raised JESUS up out of the dead is the same spirit that dwells in you if your a believer. To be led by the spirit is to be led to life. We have God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. All 3 are 1!

The King Is Coming!

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭11‬ KJV)

Today a Risen Saviour is Alive. He is Alive! He has Risen from the dead and He Is Lord! Are you worshipping Him today? Do you even know Him? Come to know JESUS today. You will never be the same again.

The King Is Coming!

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? (‭John‬ ‭11‬:‭25-26‬ KJV)

Isn't it going to be great when we get to Heaven? To dwell in the House of The Lord! We will be in awe of His beauty. What a day, Glorious Day, That Will Be!

The King Is Coming!

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple. (‭Psalms‬ ‭27‬:‭4‬ KJV)

In a lot of ways we can be like Christ. However, one special way we can be like Him is to give than to receive. Giving is what JESUS has always done. Let's work on that in our lives and be a giver like Him!

The King Is Coming!

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. (‭Acts‬ ‭20‬:‭35‬ KJV)

If you are in Christ, you are free. Not free to sin, but free to serve. Free to live for Him, free to be like JESUS. He is the King. Let's be like The Lord!

The King Is Coming!

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭1-2‬ KJV)

Don't go along with this worlds system. Go along with the perfect will of God. Their is no peace in this world but their is peace in JESUS. Think about it. Where would you be today without JESUS?

The King Is Coming!

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭2‬ KJV)

Strive everyday to be more and more like JESUS. Do things He would do. Be led by the Holy Spirit and through everything you do in being like Him, give thanks!

The King Is Coming!

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. (‭Colossians‬ ‭2‬:‭6-7‬ KJV)

Does the word dwell in you? Do you ever find yourself quoting scriptures? Keep reading and studying and gain an understanding of the promises of God! His word is pure and true and most of all, powerful!

The King Is Coming!

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. (‭Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭16‬ KJV)

The only way to have victory in this life is through JESUS. Thank God today for giving His Son so we could go to Heaven!

The King Is Coming!

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭15‬:‭56-57‬ KJV)

JESUS is The Lord of All. He is alive and He is coming soon. He's still the same now as He was 2000 years ago. Our God will never fade away. The door is open for whosoever will call upon His name today!

The King Is Coming!

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭40‬:‭28‬ KJV)

Jesus said if ye love me, keep my commandments. He knows who truly loves Him and honors Him with their life. Do you honor God? Do you truly love Him? If so, you will live for Him!

The King Is Coming!

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. (‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭21‬ KJV)

We serve a mighty, and faithful and Just God! He is Amazing. He loves us all equally. Aren't you glad we serve a God who is alive, who is not in the Grave but He sits at the right Hand of the Father.? Praise His Holy Name!

The King Is Coming!

Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; (‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭7‬:‭9‬ KJV)

We have a lively hope today and His name is Jesus. He is our only hope . Without Him I can do nothing. Thank God For Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, (‭1 Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭3‬ KJV)

So many promises are found in the Bible. We can lean on those promises and trust the word of God! His word will comfort us and guard our lives! Trust The Lord!

The King Is Coming!

For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. (‭Romans‬ ‭15‬:‭4‬ KJV)

Greater Is He In Me! Keep saying that today and remember our God is greater than any demon in Hell and the Devil Himself. They don't stand a chance when the name Jesus is brought up. Praise God!

The King Is Coming!

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. (‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭4‬ KJV)

He's Alive, Alive, Alive Forever More! The Tomb is empty. Death couldn't beat Him and the Grave couldn't hold Him. Give Him Praise Today!

The King Is Coming!

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. (‭Revelation‬ ‭1‬:‭18‬ KJV)

Let the Lord direct your steps in everything you do. The heart is wicked, who can know it. Use wisdom and be instructed by the Holy Spirit. Go to Church today and worship The Lord and hear from God!

The King Is Coming!

A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭16‬:‭9‬ KJV)

We must stay where the Holy Spirit is. He is our guide and our leader. He will keep us safe and lead us to the Liberty where we are called.

The King Is Coming!

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. (‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ KJV)

When you place your trust in The Lord, great things begin to take place. We should never fear what man can do to us. If we're trusting Jesus, we are safe in His arms!

The King Is Coming!

The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭29‬:‭25‬ KJV)

Without God working in us, we can do nothing. But when we allow The Lord to take the steering wheel and let Him drive and lead us, and we jump in the back seat, great things happen!

The King Is Coming!

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. (‭Philippians‬ ‭2‬:‭13‬ KJV)

Reactions: UNC71-00
We are called to love others. We must love our neighbors and our friends and everyone. Jesus loved everyone and still loves everyone. If we don't show our friends and neighbors love, how can we ever reach them to Christ? Ask God to fill you with love and to show it to others.

The King Is Coming!

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. (‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭14‬ KJV)

His word must continue to be preached. We must get the message out. All Christians have a job to do for Jesus. God is calling you to do something for Him. And when we all work together, and come together in His name, He Is Magnified and Glorified!

The King Is Coming!

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. (‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭2‬ KJV)

To Fear The Lord is not to be scared of Him, it's to respect Him with all wisdom and understanding. Everyday we need His wisdom and guidance in our lives. Just keep trusting Him and always lean on Jesus, not yourself.

The King Is Coming!

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭9‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Don't put off til tomorrow , what you should do today. We don't know the future. We don't know what tomorrow will bring. But I know who holds tomorrow. His name is Jesus! Do you know Him? The Bible declares today is the day of Salvation, now is the accepted time. Give your heart and soul to Jesus Christ today. You will never be the same again!

The King Is Coming!

Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭27‬:‭1‬ KJV)

Reactions: UNC71-00
ADVERTISEMENT