ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

Don't put off til tomorrow , what you should do today. We don't know the future. We don't know what tomorrow will bring. But I know who holds tomorrow. His name is Jesus! Do you know Him? The Bible declares today is the day of Salvation, now is the accepted time. Give your heart and soul to Jesus Christ today. You will never be the same again!

The King Is Coming!

Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭27‬:‭1‬ KJV)
God bless you my brother, #1UNC. I wish the HOLY SPIRIT & WISDOM come upon you to maintain your zeal and spreading the gospel I do this in the of the FATHER-SON-HOLY SPIRIT.

Jesus is Alpha and Omega. He is the beginning and the end. He is, was, and always will be. He has never changed. He's our soon coming King. Praise His Holy Name!

The King Is Coming!

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (‭Revelation‬ ‭1‬:‭8‬ KJV)

Reactions: UNC71-00
You were created in His image. He is the potter and we are the clay. Let God continue to mold you and make you into what He would have you to be.

The King Is Coming!

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. (‭Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭10‬ KJV)

We have so much to be thankful for. So much to Praise Him For. God is so good to me. He gives a peace that no one else can give. Praise His Name!

The King Is Coming!

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. (‭Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭15‬ KJV)

Aren't you thankful for His Mercy today? For His Grace? Praise His Name. When we fall, He is their to pick us back up again. Think about that today and thank Jesus for never letting you down!

The King Is Coming!

When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul. (‭Psalms‬ ‭94‬:‭18-19‬ KJV)

A great way to be a great follower of the Lord is to be quick to listen. We must listen for that soft stilled voice of God. Pray earnestly and fervently and keep trusting and following the Lord.

The King Is Coming!

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: (‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭19‬ KJV)

Reactions: UNC71-00
Their is only one God. He is alive. He is Almighty. He is the creator of the universe. He made you and I. He is prince of peace. He is the Holy Spirit. He is Just! He is Love. He is Amazing. He is the first and the last. He is the beginning and the end. He is Jesus and He is coming soon! Say Amen!

The King Is Coming!

Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears. (‭2 Samuel‬ ‭7‬:‭22‬ KJV)

How many times have you heard or seen this verse, yet you still won't accept Jesus in your heart. Their are a lot of people who have a head knowledge of Jesus, but they don't have the heart knowledge. Ask Christ to save you today and let Him begin the change that will change your life. You will then be on your way to Heaven, and not on your way to Hell.

The King Is Coming!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (‭John‬ ‭3‬:‭16‬ KJV)

In everything we do and say, it should bring honor and Glory to the name of Jesus. We are supposed to deny self and follow Him. It's all about Jesus. Give thanks today and Praise His Name!

The King Is Coming!

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. (‭Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ KJV)

Jesus came to seek and save that which is lost. He came so you could have life and have it more abundantly. If your not saved, I encourage you to please accept Jesus in your heart today. Today is the day of Salvation, now is the accepted time. Tomorrow could be to late!

The King Is Coming!

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. (‭1 Timothy‬ ‭1‬:‭15‬ KJV)

Always love people. That's exactly what Jesus does. We must love others and do unto others as you would have them do to you.

The King Is Coming!

Let brotherly love continue. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬ KJV)

Today, submit to Almighty God and the plan He has for your life. Keep leaning on Him. When the enemy try's to sneak in, resist him and say get thee hence Satan in Jesus name. He will flee when He hears that name!

The King Is Coming!

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (‭James‬ ‭4‬:‭7‬ KJV)

Those who truly love God, love Him with all they have. They worship Him in Spirit and Truth. They put Him first above all. We are commanded to love Jesus with all of our heart , soul, and might.

The King Is Coming!

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. (‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭6‬:‭4-5‬ KJV)

Lying is an abomination to God. It should not even be in the Christians nature to lie. The truth is what sets you free. Find that honesty in yourself today and leave the lies behind you. The devil is the master of lies. Don't be like Him. Be like Jesus, who is the Master of Truth.

The King Is Coming!

Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. (‭Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭25‬ KJV)

We are called to go and witness and tell the whole world Jesus saves. If you go in the name of Jesus, His power will be upon you and anything is possible. Keep trusting Him and be led by the Holy Ghost every day.

The King Is Coming!

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (‭Acts‬ ‭1‬:‭8‬ KJV)

Aren't you thankful for the fortress we have in Christ. We have a Hiding Place in Jesus. He abides He abides, Hallelujah He abides with me.

The King Is Coming!

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. (‭Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭1-2‬ KJV)

Keep fighting the fight of Faith. We're in a spiritual warfare in the times were living in. Keep standing for Jesus. Don't give up and don't give in. Most of all, keep trusting Him. He will never fail!

The King Is Coming!

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. (‭1 Timothy‬ ‭6‬:‭12‬ KJV)

We should want to be at peace with all men and women. We shouldn't have any aught against anyone. Today, if you have an unforgiving spirit, ask the Lord to forgive you. Give it to Him and prayer and make peace with that individual. Do what Jesus would do.

The King Is Coming!

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: (‭Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭14‬ KJV)

Jesus said if you believe on Him, your not condemned. But their are many people who don't believe and don't won't to believe. Eternity is to long to be wrong. Place your Faith in Christ today. When you do that, Heaven will be your eternal home.

The King Is Coming!

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (‭John‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬ KJV)

Peter , James and John. That's three real men of the Bible. They stayed close to the Lord. They walked with the Lord and learned from Him and believed in Him. They knew He was and is the Son of God. Do you have that kind of boldness ? Are you walking with The Lord?

The King Is Coming!

Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. (‭Acts‬ ‭4‬:‭13‬ KJV)

We are to be humble like Christ. Their is not one person better than another. Let's have the mind of Jesus and put others first with a humble spirit.

The King Is Coming!

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. (‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭3‬ KJV)

If you need a cleansing today, call upon The Lord. Ask Him to forgive you and nail it to the Cross and move on. My God is Just. He's a forgiving God. He's a loving God. He is Amazing. Call upon Him today, He will help you and He will deliver you!

The King Is Coming!

Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. (‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭1-2‬ KJV)

Whatever sin is holding you back today, repent of it and give it to Jesus. Nail it to the Cross and continue to run the race and finish the fight. Today at this very moment , The Lord is sitting down at the right hand of God interceding for us. Will you finish the fight?

The King Is Coming!

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭1-2‬ KJV)

Today I know Jesus lives In my heart. He saved me when I was lost. He forgave me when I was unforgivable. Yet it is Christ who lives in me. I live by Faith in Jesus, knowing and believing what He promised, He will keep.

The King Is Coming!

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (‭Galatians‬ ‭2‬:‭20‬ KJV)

A lot of times in life, it's better to be slow to speak but quick to listen. As followers of Jesus, we must listen for that soft stilled voice as He speaks to us. Are you listening for the call? Are you led by the Holy Spirit everyday?

The King Is Coming!

He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭13‬:‭3‬ KJV)

Always have an answer to back up what you believe in. It all can be found in the Bible. You will gain wisdom and understanding in God's Precious Word.

The King Is Coming!

Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. (‭Colossians‬ ‭4‬:‭5-6‬ KJV)

Do you ever notice when light shines, their is no darkness? The light can't be where the darkness abides. Vise versa as well. So, what do you choose, light or dark? Jesus or Satan?

The King Is Coming!

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. (‭John‬ ‭1‬:‭5‬ KJV)

It's as simple as this... God cannot lie! What he has promised, He has and will fulfill. The Word of God is true. Are you trusting The Saviour today?

The King Is Coming!

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; (‭Titus‬ ‭1‬:‭1-2‬ KJV)

If your truly saved today, you no longer live in sin. You no longer want to be around sin. It doesn't mean your sinless, but it means you no longer purposely commit sin. You cannot have your sin and the Saviour too.

The King Is Coming!

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. (‭1 John‬ ‭3‬:‭6‬ KJV)

Aren't you glad the gospel doesn't change. Praise God His word endures forever. No matter what happens in this life, The Bible lives on because it's God's Word and it's the living truth!

The King Is Coming!

For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. (‭1 Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭24-25‬ KJV)

What will you be reaping! Will you reap great things from which you've sown? Or have you sown bad thing that will cost you?

The King Is Coming!

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. (‭Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭7-8‬ KJV)

Everything we do and say should bring Glory to the name of Jesus! He has done and still is doing so much for us. Let's get the mind of Christ today and start loving and caring for others just as He did.

The King Is Coming!

Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (‭Romans‬ ‭15‬:‭5-6‬ KJV)

What do you need to let go of today and let God handle it? God is for us! Who can be against us.? Trust God today and remember He Is Your Refuge!

The King Is Coming!

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭31‬ KJV)

This is the scripture America needs to heed to today! The judgement of God is soon coming to America unless we humble ourselves and pray and turn from wicked ways. We need a healing in America today. We need a healing from Almighty God!

The King Is Coming!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬ KJV)

We have a refuge in Christ we can run to! He is our hiding place. He is our Rock we can stand on. Do you run to the Cross? Hope is found in Jesus Alone!

The King Is Coming!

Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. (‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭114‬ KJV)

Give thanks with a grateful heart. The mercy of The Lord endureth forever. Are you thankful for Jesus today? Lift your hands and Praise Him today.

The King Is Coming!

O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever. (‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭16‬:‭34‬ KJV)

Bless the Lord O My Soul and all that is within me... Bless His Holy Name. Go and Praise the King today!

The King Is Coming!

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. (‭Psalms‬ ‭68‬:‭19‬ KJV)

Are you following after righteousness? Are you letting the Holy Spirit guide your every step? If you are, then you will find life and become more and more like Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭21‬:‭21‬ KJV)

Are you trusting in our refuge today? In Christ alone. No matter how high the mountain seems to be or how low the valley becomes, trust Jesus. He knows what He is doing. Run to the Cross today and Hide behind The True King!

The King Is Coming!

Psalm 9:8-10
And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness. The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Today, hold onto your Faith. Don't give in or give up. He being Jesus Is faithful that what He has promised will happen. Keep trusting The Lord. Time is running out.

The King Is Coming!

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) (‭Hebrews‬ ‭10‬:‭23‬ KJV)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT