ADVERTISEMENT

Division I Baseball Selection Show (64 teams) - Road to Omaha

DF1972

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2006
Monday 05/25/2015 NOON Division I Baseball Selection Show (64 teams) - Road to Omaha

ESPNU

I believe that UNC will be one of the 64 teams. Go Tar Heels!

Hearing coach fox and company are sweating it out hope the heels get a chance RPI and strong SOS committee doesn't like the 8th pLace finish and the record in last 15 games think UNC sneaks in

Our baseball team sucked this year and has underachieved recently. Hope SCar fires Chad Holbrook and we can get him back.

Didn't deserve to go, but if they were rated higher than teams that were selected, they still didn't get screwed

The Heels didn't get screwed, they failed to win one vital series.Sorry,but this team never showed consistantcy the whole season.it wouldn't have mattered,most lilkely a one and done had they got selected.

Reactions: osjr
Sorry,but this team just didn't earn the right to be in the series.No consistsntcy the whole season.most likely a one and done had they been chosen.

Losing record in conference and got swept the last two series of the season. That's not how you impress the committee.

There is a part pf me that thinks we still deserved a bid. but the rest agrees with you.

This was a disappointing spring.

Reactions: osjr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT