ADVERTISEMENT

Do you still wear your UNC colors in public !

Heels shorts last night in my intramural game in the raleigh city league...always get a rise out of at least one woofie when I play

Are you kidding me? I go to Arizona where the basketball program has been top 5 the last few years and the football team made the fiesta bowl and youre damn right i wear my Tar Heel clothes to class at least once a week! I mightve left North Carolina but it never left me!

Reactions: Raising Heel
Hell yes and proudly. Just had my newest purchase on this morning!

0415_34087__05167.1429574437.1280.1280.jpg

Reactions: Archer2
I wish to express my thanks for all my fellow board members for showing your love and SPIRIT, for our UNC TAR HEELS!

I also wish to express my feeling toward those that do not like our UNC TAR HEELS.

YOU CAN PUT YOUR LIPS ON MY D O N K EY, and it will not be clean.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had on my Carolina Hoodie at the Carrier Dome for the East Regional games this past March. NC State and Michigan State fans all over the place. Nobody said a word and out of the 30,000+ people in the Dome...I didn't see anybody else dressed like me. I got a few "weird looks," but was amazed nobody said anything. I tried to get my pic with Magic Johnson, but couldn't get close enough to the guy.

I wear it now because its like wearing Oakland Raider stuff or the evil villain clothes ...

You better bet your DONKEY that shun 1 does. I make it a very big issue to wear everything I can to let the world know that I LOVE CAROLINA AND SUPPORT CAROLINA DURING THE GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD TIMES. Anybody that has a issue with it can KISS MY D O N K E Y!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY WILLIAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid question .. almost every day !

I just had to go to visit my brother and nieces in Minneapolis and worse nothing but UNC gear the whole time (airports, too). I love wearing UNC colors and gear.

You better bet your DONKEY that shun 1 does. I make it a very big issue to wear everything I can to let the world know that I LOVE CAROLINA AND SUPPORT CAROLINA DURING THE GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD TIMES. Anybody that has a issue with it can KISS MY D O N K E Y!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY WILLIAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely I still wear Carolina Blue every day! If nothing else, my blue ball cap is perched upon my head!

I wear at least one Tar Heel item everyday. My phone is even Carolina Blue. I don't plan on changing what I wear anytime soon.

Thank all of my fellow poster's for showing your S P I R I T for our UNC TAR HEELS!

SET US FREE-SET US FREE- dear God SET US FREE!

Because I do not have much toilet paper left from trying to keep all the DO-DO wipe off of our beloved UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA'S name!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY WILLIAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of you can figure out where you can go! you bunch of BUTT-HOLES!

don't you just love it....

I wear my UNC stuff all the time and my home office is full of UNC items which I am proud to display.

I want to encourage all my fellow posters to continue to show your S P I R I T !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY WILLIAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhh.... why wouldn't I? I wear my '09 championship T-shirts all the time and I dare a m0th3r fu**3r to say one word to me!

Ha! I still wear my striped '93 championship t shirt every once in a while. Its pretty tight now and a lot ragged but I still drag it out sometimes. I need to stop before my big belly rips it beyond repair!

I don't wear gear, I am not a hat person, I live in what I call enemy territory of Columbia SC, so I prefer to not fly my colors and discover I have to keep a paint & body shop on retainer.

BUT, I NEVER shy away from letting everyone know I am a Tar Heel, I am proud to be a Tar Heel, just as proud today as I have ever been. I do not apologise for being a Tar Heel, I do not take a back step. My running joke to folks here is that I am a yankee, I am from NORTH CAROLINA, I am Tar Heel thru & thru! LOL

For me, this is not the darkest time in my time of being a Tar Heel, it isn't nearly as bad as the Matt years were for me to handle. Maybe that is because I knew some things that were not common knowledge that were very un-Tar Heel like IMO.

I am not all that upset over this AFAM thing because I know for absolute fact that you will not find a D-1 program that does not have its own version of what we had with the AFAM stuff. I seriously believe that any major D-1 program having to endure the anal probing we had to would have come out of it in much worse condition that what we have been. I still actually believe that UNC is as clean a program as you will find in the NCAA. It is just that our dirt got exposed where the other programs have not, ours were light weight by comparision.

I am niether bowed or shamed by this nonsense of being a Tar Heel nor will I ever be, well unless we for some crazy reason hired Kalipari, now that IMO would be shameful...

Reactions: grillheel
Wow Dave, that would be worse than the Matt years, I think I would rather go through those years again than to have to endure Kalipari at our beautiful school for even one day!

I wear a tie every day but I have a UNC camelback water bottle that I carry with me every day and put proudly on front of my desk in my various offices.

Once again right now and flying across the country Friday for 2 or 3 weeks of shark water and will be proudly represented again!

Thank all of my fellow poster's for showing your S P I R I T for our UNC TAR HEELS!

SET US FREE-SET US FREE- dear God SET US FREE!

Because I do not have much toilet paper left from trying to keep all the DO-DO wipe off of our beloved UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA'S name!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY WILLIAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of you can figure out where you can go! you bunch of BUTT-HOLES!

don't you just love it....
I wanted to recycle this topic one more time for those that have not express their SPIRIT for our UNC TAR HEELS, plus with all the doom & gloom about our recruiting efforts.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT