ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know how Mr Irby is doing?

Mar 6, 2009
hey just doing a quick check in to see how Mr. Irby is doing? I saw where he is being treated for cancer, and a place where to donate monies...but I don't see any news...course I don't have a premium membership...

Hope all is well...prayers to him....

hey just doing a quick check in to see how Mr. Irby is doing? I saw where he is being treated for cancer, and a place where to donate monies...but I don't see any news...course I don't have a premium membership...

Hope all is well...prayers to him....

Thanks for asking.

As some here know, it's been a long 7 1/2 year battle, it didn't just start recently. Right now I go to Duke once a month for a week of Chemo and every other week for transfusions, 2 units of blood.

The Bone Marrow Transplant looms in the not to distant future, Duke makes that call.

Hope this helps everyone understand, don't always want to talk about it and I come here for relief, but I do appreciate EVERY-BODIES prayers-well wishes-and Love offering. NEVER think I don't. God Bless you ALL.

Where do I get tested to see if I would match for marrow? O- plus cmv-

They are in the process of testing my siblings, one down 2 to go. If they don't get a match then they go to the National Register, that's about all I know. Thank you very much for being considered.

Reactions: TN--Gamecock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT