ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN not high on UNC

Eh I think Pitt will struggle more than some people expect. But the other five could all win it IMO. It's a good year to sneak up and steal it. Even if 2016 is the big year, coming off a ACCCG appearance would be huge.

Get the running game going consistently and anything can happen.
Ah you're right, 5 teams could win it. Totally forgot about Pitt. Yeah they won't win it. I'll quit posting on this board for an entire year if Pitt wins the Coastal.

Only Coastal team with a new coach this season. I have no idea what to expect from them.

And he is a 1st time HC. So the odds are good that he will struggle to get his footing. Pitt mgiht show some life, and follow that with brain dead play. Like last year and the year before.

VT is the team I'm the most worried about. They have the combination of a weak schedule and a lot of returning starters....

frank beamer wants a top ten finish so he can retire with some glory, and this might be the year. last year va tech had a ridiculous number of starters injured after the ohio state game, and they're back. the va tech team we'll see this year is the one that embarrassed ohio state.

frank beamer wants a top ten finish so he can retire with some glory, and this might be the year. last year va tech had a ridiculous number of starters injured after the ohio state game, and they're back. the va tech team we'll see this year is the one that embarrassed ohio state.
And they embarrassed us last year without those guys. Man, I'm trying to be optimistic about this year, but after last season's debacles, it's pretty difficult.

I'm sure Beamer would like to finish top 10 every year. That doesn't make it anymore likely that they will though. If anything, his retirement/firing will be a distraction in the locker room as the season goes on.

We're more likely to see the UNC team that beat GT than we are to see the VT that embarrassed tOSU. That was a total fluke.

Reactions: HeelFan58
I'm sure Beamer would like to finish top 10 every year. That doesn't make it anymore likely that they will though. If anything, his retirement/firing will be a distraction in the locker room as the season goes on.

We're more likely to see the UNC team that beat GT than we are to see the VT that embarrassed tOSU. That was a total fluke.
I tend to agree. The VT offense struggled big time against Wake Forest.

I tend to agree. The VT offense struggled big time against Wake Forest.
171128-thumb-300x160.jpg

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT