ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci, the CDC, and NIH are a menace to public health

Nuk easily takes the cake. That dude was absolutely batshit crazy.
Billy would engage in all kinds of things, discuss anything. Nuk had one objective- bash the Left. I do remember once when he mentioned liking an old song that jarred my own memory of it as a little kid.

Reactions: Archer2
Billy would engage in all kinds of things, discuss anything. Nuk had one objective- bash the Left. I do remember once when he mentioned liking an old song that jarred my own memory of it as a little kid.

Yeah I was going to say, Billy had redeeming qualities outside of the political stuff. He was a staple around here for a long time. I'd like to see him back one day, but I don't think that's going to happen regardless of him being banned or not.

Nuk easily takes the cake. That dude was absolutely batshit crazy.
At least he kept it to minimal threads and separate threads from the non political threads. Billy became a spam bot that mostly just talked shit instead of actually talking about the topic.

Reactions: nctransplant
At least he kept it to minimal threads and separate threads from the political threads. Billy became a spam bot that mostly just talked shit instead of actually talking about the topic.

Nah if I remember correctly, he started multiple threads every week with some new conspiracy theory about how he thought Obama was actually a Kenyan or whatever.

I don’t think he ever poasted about anything else so I guess the other point is fair. I don’t think he even looked at the non political threads.

Reactions: strummingram
Nah if I remember correctly, he started multiple threads every week with some new conspiracy theory about how he thought Obama was actually a Kenyan or whatever.

I don’t think he ever poasted about anything else so I guess the other point is fair. I don’t think he even looked at the non political threads.
I remember him posting more than one thread, but towards the end, Billy was posting at least 10 a day, then going into the other threads and talking about it. But it wasn't really talking, he would just say something like

Trump sucks. If you like him you're a piece of shit person. Tic tock.

Not really productive. Especially when it's in the random picture thread.

I remember him posting more than one thread, but towards the end, Billy was posting at least 10 a day, then going into the other threads and talking about it. But it wasn't really talking, he would just say something like

Trump sucks. If you like him you're a piece of shit person. Tic tock.

Not really productive. Especially when it's in the random picture thread.

It did get pretty extreme towards the end. No argument there. I like Billy though, he’s a nice dude. The bar service sucks around here nowadays.

It did get pretty extreme towards the end. No argument there. I like Billy though, he’s a nice dude. The bar service sucks around here nowadays.
Yeah, before all that happened, he was a great poster. I think everyone would agree with that. I even got in a fight with dsouth defending him. That was when dsouth started a thread saying he was leaving and mostly blamed me.

Completely disagree. Definitely more nutty. Like the most nuts ever. Couldn't be nuttier.
I have to agree. He didn’t even attempt to carry on a conversation, he just ranted. I have a personal friend who to this day, can’t stop railing about Trump. He can’t even be bothered to discuss Biden’s job performance, pros and cons, agree to disagree. I don’t even want to be around him anymore, and we used to talk politics frequently. Horrible case of TDS.

Reactions: randman1

hasbulla-hasbik.gif

It calmed down after the election(s)... for sure. During the election(s), it was going strong.

I have big plans for this election cycle. Both the left and the right won’t want to miss out on how I plan to liven this place up come November.

Put on your big boy pants and get ready libs. And @carolinablue34 , you can put on whatever kind of pants suit your gender that day. Hell, you can put on a skirt and stockings. Just get here and take the beating the American people will be dishing out to crackpot liberals.

Last edited:
I have big plans for this election cycle. Both the left and the right won’t want to miss out on how I plan to liven this place up come November.

Put on your big boy pants and get ready libs. And @carolinablue34 , you can put on whatever kind of pants suit your gender that day. Hell, you can put on a skirt and stockings. Just get here and take the beating the American people will be dishing out to crackpot liberals.
No offense but your political prognosticating has been about as accurate as a stormtrooper with a blaster

No offense but your political prognosticating has been about as accurate as a stormtrooper with a blaster

Really? I think I missed on the super fair election of Biden that had no fraud at all but I also called the Youngkin win. That makes me 1 for 2. Hall of fame numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
I have to agree. He didn’t even attempt to carry on a conversation, he just ranted. I have a personal friend who to this day, can’t stop railing about Trump. He can’t even be bothered to discuss Biden’s job performance, pros and cons, agree to disagree. I don’t even want to be around him anymore, and we used to talk politics frequently. Horrible case of TDS.
so how long had you and @prlyles been friends?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT