ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Winter Olympic Sports?

WhatTheHeel?

All-American
Mar 31, 2002
With the Winter Olympics coming up soon, what are your top three favorite events to watch?

For me, in no order, its:

1) Ski Jumping
2) Short Track Speed Skating
3) Cross Country Skiing

Bobsled is right there too and apparently there's a Nordic Cross Country Skiing that includes jumps, but I've never seen it before.

hockey

would like to see some covid events though…maybe the downhill, biathlon or the 1500m speed skating event after testing positive…put all the + folks in the events together to keep transmission down.

downhill
bobsled
short track skating

and not sure if they still have it, but that snowboard cross racing is pretty crazy... it's like motocross racing on snowboards

Downhill
Luge
Bobsled
Curling

I actually watched very little of the games, my very small protest. The little I did watch was while in a bar where I couldn’t control the remote.

Whether the Wuhan flu escaped from the lab(highly likely in most experts’ opinions) or the wet market, China’s attempt to cover it up has cost the lives of millions of people worldwide. The world should have boycotted the games, IMO.

Reactions: chickenhunter
Curling is the only one I watch. I like the strategy behind it plus the only one I could compete in without pulling a hammy.

Curling is the only one I watch. I like the strategy behind it plus the only one I could compete in without pulling a hammy.
It's still weird to me that the Olympics allowed mopping as a sport. Especially considering the teams are made up of a bunch of guys that get together and drink on the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: blazers
just curious what everyone thinks of the mismatched color socks. I think it's a good look, in spite of the actual color.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT