ADVERTISEMENT

Fed tops the hot seats.. according to this person..

ACokeForRoy

Senior
Nov 12, 2014
Sandy Springs, Ga
http://thebiglead.com/2015/01/07/10-college-football-coaches-on-the-hot-seat-for-2015/

and a good rebuttal from Doc

http://www.tarheelblog.com/2015/1/12/7519709/more-bad-lists-fedora-1-on-hot-seat

Brought to you by the same media dolts that predicted UNC to win the Coastal division this season. Do these people actually do any research, or just write whatever comes to mind? It's embarrassing for an outlet with USA Today's resources to keep churning out such terrible content IMO.

If Fedora had held firm on the D staff, and agian next year our D looked undisciplined and totally lacking in fundamentals, then Fedora's seat would have become burning hot.

But he has made a BIG move.

Agreed WoadBlue. This is a huge step in the right direction. Fedora is accepting help here and willing to cut personal ties to better HIS program. If we are going through this same $hit the next couple years then Fed's seat will be burning hot.

Go HEELS!!!!!

next year fed will have only players he recruited. that's when i start to seriously evaluate whether he's the right coach for UNC.

Agreed, Jimmy. Fedora will also still be handicapped by the residual effect of the scholarship limitations, which is why I'm willing to give him at least another couple of years. I think Bubba recognizes that as well. It would probably take a dumpster fire on top of a train wreck inside a tornado being sucked into a black hole for Fedora to get canned next season.

Fedora is being allowed to upgrade his defensive coaches and that is a great positive. There are legit reasons we have been stuck with our wheels spinning. In a reality, if the administration wanted to get rid of the "Hat", who would they be able to bring in.

Any improvement on D and we should have a good year next year, if the schedule turns out to be as weak as expected. Our biggest thing is to get the NCAA out of town.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
Agreed, Jimmy. Fedora will also still be handicapped by the residual effect of the scholarship limitations, which is why I'm willing to give him at least another couple of years. I think Bubba recognizes that as well.
Thus the initial 7 year deal.

i haven't gotten that worked up over our incompetence because i felt that fedora would have 5 years to right the ship and he wasn't going anywhere.
i may be grumbling next year but year 5 i want to see a decent team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT