ADVERTISEMENT

Fedora tweets a new commit!

Bryce Love took a surprise visit this week after Rocky Top told him they were all full at RB. Stanford had been listed as leader but I just don't see him going way out there. H e announces tomorrow. Other suspect could be Jason Strowbridge UK commit listed as a SDE who the staff thinks can be a 3 technique DT but he is suppose to commit on signing day. Gary Jennings S/WR from Va. and Norton both visiting this weekend.

Guys I've checked with everyone I know that usually knows something...I got nada.

According to another site the guys I listed earlier on this post along with Chris Williamson are who we are zeroing in on. Not a lot of beef other than Strowbridge and we seem to have lost interest in Anthony Rush a 300 pound DT.

According to other site the staff feels very good about Strowbridge flipping to us.

Maybe he meant Heel Naw cause Prentice McKinney is visiting the vast wasteland of Oklahoma as we speak. Also Jamile Johnson has decommitted again this time from Texas. These kids don't know what the F#c% they want.

I think his chances of playing early and developing are much better at UNC.

He had many offers but most mid to high3 stars do. We still didn't get much beef for defense other than Crawford. I hope we have some redshirts ready to step up and be run stoppers cause there seems to be nothing left on our board. .

Originally posted by JimmyinVA:

good pick up for carolina. according to rivals he had 5 offers from SEC schools! why is he only 3-stars?
IC has him as the #265 recruit nationally and 4 stars. ESPN also has him as a 4-star guy. My personal take is that they're both looking at his potential. He's raw but athletic and has the ability to put enough weight on his frame to play inside.

Strowbridge may not have been the reason for the Fedora tweet.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

Strowbridge may not have been the reason for the Fedora tweet.
It was Strowbridge, RH.

IMO, the reason the kid isn't rated any higher is foot speed. He's a little slow to play a true rush end at this level. I expect him to move inside, also. A couple of years of S&C and good coaching is going to turn Strowbridge into a beast.

This post was edited on 2/3 12:49 PM by heelbent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT