ADVERTISEMENT

Fedora

olcoach04

Hall of Famer
Sep 16, 2004
As I have said since his hiring......lots of sizzle, little steak. I hear his name mentione as a candidate for other jobs. Wish someone would extend an offer. Who knows, maybe he can get hired by Nike to design uniforms. Be nice to actually recognize that the team is from UNC every now and again. At least he wore Carolina Blue jerseys today. For a while I thought I had missed something and black had become a school color. This is beyond embarrassing. NC State is far from a good team.

Humiliating , embarrassing and disgraceful did I leave any out?? Who in their right mind from a major program would hire him??

Everyone that went to that game should receive a refund.if a coach can't get a team up for that game at home just plain sucks.

I am completely behind this staff getting fired I would not even flinch worst staff in the nation per talent given

Originally posted by geo1464:
Everyone that went to that game should receive a refund.if a coach can't get a team up for that game at home just plain sucks.
These are not two year old kids. It is senior day, against State. If this team can not muster some enthusiasm on their own for a game like this then they should go play chess or hopscotch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT