ADVERTISEMENT

Fellas, I'm starting to get a little worried...

gary-7

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2003
Parts Unknown
...about Kennedy.
He just hasn't looked "right" the past several games - pretty much since Durham.
I just hope they can get to what's ailing him and it's nothing serious. Obviously the kid's health is way more important than any basketball game.

Some of these flu's and crud just won't let go gary. Hope he can shake it by the Big Dance. I KNOW what's it like to not be at your best! God Speed to a fine young man.

Originally posted by gary-7:
...about Kennedy.
He just hasn't looked "right" the past several games - pretty much since Durham.
I just hope they can get to what's ailing him and it's nothing serious. Obviously the kid's health is way more important than any basketball game.
Gary, Meeks has not looked the same to me since he got sick around New Years and missed a game or 2. Now he has missed games on 3 different occasions due to being sick, that tells me it is something more than just a flu bug or getting some bad food. Ever since missing those first games he looks to me like he is much weaker and his spark has been MIA. Maybe something like mono could be the culprit but I hope it isn't anything even more serious. But yeah, I am worried...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT