ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Rhule ?!

Play calling today has been destined to fail. Rule is in way above his head. Not a pro coach at all (all imo)...

The Panthers kicker was injured in pregame warm-ups yesterday. So on 4th and one at midfield, the Panthers Coach decided to go for it. The play call failed. Post game and the Coach blamed the QB for the execution of the play. Point is that the play should have not ever been called to begin with...(imo)

The Panthers kicker was injured in pregame warm-ups yesterday. So on 4th and one at midfield, the Panthers Coach decided to go for it. The play call failed. Post game and the Coach blamed the QB for the execution of the play. Point is that the play should have not ever been called to begin with...(imo)
The coach is throwing people under the bus. Where is the former OC??

Who you gonna get? I say fire SCAM NEWTON. What a DUMPSTER FIRE he is. Stick a fork in him, he's done!
When they finally got rid of him, I was happy but my happiness was tempered by the memory of lost opportunities.. When they brought him back, I gave up caring.

Reactions: Bruce Young
Tepper, should bring the someone in from the broadcast booth and groom them as the next head coach!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce Young
I feel like Rhule should get at least 1 more year. They gave him a long term deal so give him a chance to fix this mess.

The QB situation is a freaking joke. In hindsight they would've been better to keep Bridgewater. And I think Tepper had more to do with Newton coming back than Rhule did, or maybe it was the GM (who I don't even recall who that is).

Regardless, Panthers have a 1st round pick, and then nothing until the 5th, IIRC, over stupid trades (Darnold). As much as they need a qb, they almost have to fix the OL first. Then Cam needs to go once and for all. They are probably stuck with Darnold since they picked up his option year (another dumbass move) but maybe he can be serviceable under a different OC?

One thing I read recently that made sense would be to move CMC to reciever. The dude would be awesome in the slot. Get him the ball in space and maybe he can last a full season by not running into walls of 300lb dudes all game.

I feel like Rhule should get at least 1 more year. They gave him a long term deal so give him a chance to fix this mess.

The QB situation is a freaking joke. In hindsight they would've been better to keep Bridgewater. And I think Tepper had more to do with Newton coming back than Rhule did, or maybe it was the GM (who I don't even recall who that is).

Regardless, Panthers have a 1st round pick, and then nothing until the 5th, IIRC, over stupid trades (Darnold). As much as they need a qb, they almost have to fix the OL first. Then Cam needs to go once and for all. They are probably stuck with Darnold since they picked up his option year (another dumbass move) but maybe he can be serviceable under a different OC?

One thing I read recently that made sense would be to move CMC to reciever. The dude would be awesome in the slot. Get him the ball in space and maybe he can last a full season by not running into walls of 300lb dudes all game.
"One thing I read recently that made sense would be to move CMC to reciever. The dude would be awesome in the slot. Get him the ball in space and maybe he can last a full season by not running into walls of 300lb dudes all game."

I second this. There's nothing more disheartening than to see a superb weapon worn down and eventually discarded in a pointless exercise in futility, unless it's seeing a superb weapon with a sandlot mentality leading that exercise in futility.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT