ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you on Twitter- did you see the latest from Prof. Croissant?

UNC71-00

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2003
he apparently outed Jay and Mary having extramarital relations. Jay and Mary have both subsequently shut down their accounts.

Maybe they should have used Ashley Madison instead of UNC servers to send personal email.

he apparently outed Jay and Mary having extramarital relations. Jay and Mary have both subsequently shut down their accounts.

Maybe they should have used Ashley Madison instead of UNC servers to send personal email.
I saw last night that he announced Mary's account has been shut down. Didn't realize the reason why. Is that true? With each other? Is there proof? Those two are due for a day of reckoning.

I saw last night that he announced Mary's account has been shut down. Didn't realize the reason why. Is that true? With each other? Is there proof? Those two are due for a day of reckoning.

Check Professor Croissants Twitter feed. Also, they posted a "goodbye, cruel Twitter" letter on Mary's website.

Rumor has it that Mary's husband has left the marriage . .
nopity.gif

Jay Smith . ."I love you"

Mary . . . "I love you, too"

I've read many an exchange between that POS Jay Smith and Professor Croissant, and believe me when I say that Professor Croissant just tears Jay Smith a new a$$hole at every turn. Goodbye cruel twitter . .

Hey Jay and Mary . . .
seeya.gif
see ya.

Check Professor Croissants Twitter feed. Also, they posted a "goodbye, cruel Twitter" letter on Mary's website.
I saw both. He didn't post any evidence. I wonder whether it was just a shot in the dark or if something turned up from the FOIA requests for his emails. Either way, both of them deleting their accounts at the same time looks pretty bad. LOL.

Assuming this is all true, how ironic is their book title?:

ProductImageHandler.ashx

Fist bump

I just don't think Prof Croissant throws it out there so specifically without some verifiable proof. And the reaction from Jay and Mary seems to indicate that there is something to the allegation.

Reactions: Raising Heel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT