ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Abbott of Texas declares war against invading illegal criminals

ClarktonHeel

Freshman
Nov 7, 2016
God bless him and the state of Texas !
Said he was going to send some of the criminals to DC !
Wish Abbott would run for president !

Reactions: bluetoe
if they’re illegal criminals then I’m assuming he’s arresting them?
unfortunately, we can't assume he's having them shot on sight.

There will be plenty of responses that only Congress can declare war. That's true, if we mean declaring war on behalf of the entire country. According to what I heard on the radio yesterday, there is a legal basis for a State acting on its own behalf to declare war on another country (but not another State). Don't ask for the particulars, I can't remember them...but it involved jumping through some legal hoop or another.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
"Illegal criminals"
60801411.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
Illegal criminals don’t have documentation that they’re criminals.
are you talking about criminal illegality, legal illegality, illegal criminality or legal criminality? Or just criminals? A criminal is a criminal, that is, someone who has committed a crime, regardless of documentation to that effect.

I like both of them but I like Nikki too. And by biologists' definitions, she's a woman. That might help the ticket in a culture that is obsessed with minorities.
I like that as a woman, she has tits and no dick.

i like Nikki as well. If/when desantis grows a pair and tells trump to gfh I’m all in

Gosh no. He loses that way.

I get your point. You and other "never Trumpers" need to see he's removed from Trump. But there are far more people that would abandon DeSantis if he alienates Trump.

But I'd be ok with him telling people like you that he's distanced himself from Trump only to plot to get Trump as Speaker of The House after the GOP takes everything back.

Reactions: Old_School59

I get your point. You and other "never Trumpers" need to see he's removed from Trump. But there are far more people that would abandon DeSantis if he alienates Trump.

But I'd be ok with him telling people like you that he's distanced himself from Trump only to plot to get Trump as Speaker of The House after the GOP takes everything back.
I don’t believe you

I don’t believe you

What do you not believe? Choose from the list below:

1 - You don't believe that I get your point?
2 - You don't believe the never Trumpers need to see DeSantis distance himself from Big Dick Don?
3 - You don't believe that Trump supporters would bail on DeSantis if he distanced himself from Trump?
4 - You don't believe there are many Trump supporters?
5 - You don't believe I'd be ok DeSantis pulling the wool over the never Trumpers' eyes?
6 - You don't believe that I would love to see Trump as Speaker?
7 - You don't believe that the GOP will take back Congress at the midterms and then the White House in 2024?

I doubt he loses because of that. Virginia is proof of that. Trump lost because he pissed off the suburbs and independents. Keep Trump at arms length, you'll get those voters back and you win.

DeSantis/Abbott 2024
Or DeSantis/Scott.

I doubt he loses because of that. Virginia is proof of that. Trump lost because he pissed off the suburbs and independents. Keep Trump at arms length, you'll get those voters back and you win.
I’d love for Trump to announce right now that he’s not going to run, then throw his support behind DeSantis/Scott or DeSantis/Haley. Unfortunately, I’m afraid his ego won’t allow it. I’m praying that he will because even though he did some very good things for the country, he’s just too divisive. Republicans need all the moderate Democrats they can find(and theres still some out there), in order to win the ‘24 election.

Or DeSantis/Scott.

I’d love for Trump to announce right now that he’s not going to run, then throw his support behind DeSantis/Scott or DeSantis/Haley. Unfortunately, I’m afraid his ego won’t allow it. I’m praying that he will because even though he did some very good things for the country, he’s just too divisive. Republicans need all the moderate Democrats they can find(and theres still some out there), in order to win the ‘24 election.
Disagree. Look, Trump probably actually won the election. I say "probably" just to be diplomatic here. If he runs, he wins. He has the base and so will be the nominee if he wants it.

That is true regardless of how any particular person or we feel about it.

Plus any real conservative will be just as demonized as Trump and then labelled "divisive" if he or she fights back. It's really not about Trump and his personality and antics.

De Santis would be great but he's also great at governor of one of the last remaining free states in the world. Living in Florida, I want him to stay governor. The Covidians may try to resurrect the lock-downs, forced vaccinations, business closures and such after the election. De Santis won't let that happen in Florida.

2028, he can run for president.

Last edited:
Reactions: nctransplant
DeSantis/Abbott 2024
I don’t think the conservatives can afford to give up those 2 states where those 2 governors are very well entrenched. I prefer DeSantis to run for POTUS and let Abbott keep the border state of Texas in conservative hands while dealing with that mess at the border. Haley is the presumptive VP pick right now imho. Long way to November….

I don’t think the conservatives can afford to give up those 2 states where those 2 governors are very well entrenched. I prefer DeSantis to run for POTUS and let Abbott keep the border state of Texas in conservative hands while dealing with that mess at the border. Haley is the presumptive VP pick right now imho. Long way to November….
Hope it's not Haley. Trump needs an anti-globalist, imho, if he can find one.

Fuggin awesome! As they asked on the video, where are all the children and women? From what we are told, nothing but families coming in to the country.

Fuggin stupid liberals should kill their entire families to eliminate the stupidity gene. Then kill themselves. That would be ELITE!!!

Reactions: bluetoe

Fuggin awesome! As they asked on the video, where are all the children and women? From what we are told, nothing but families coming in to the country.

Fuggin stupid liberals should kill their entire families to eliminate the stupidity gene. Then kill themselves. That would be ELITE!!!
and then, they can blame it on guns

Plus any real conservative will be just as demonized as Trump and then labelled "divisive" if he or she fights back. It's really not about Trump and his personality and antics.
I think the msm and D's will certainly attempt what your first sentence says, but I disagree on the second. There is a pretty healthy portion of the actual vote that matters who got lulled into the narrative of orange man bad and anybody but trump. I'm referring to those people in the gray area unlike so many on here that will always vote R or D. It's the swings that matter. Having a trump like policy without being a trump like personal ahole will go a very long way. . . .

I think the msm and D's will certainly attempt what your first sentence says, but I disagree on the second. There is a pretty healthy portion of the actual vote that matters who got lulled into the narrative of orange man bad and anybody but trump. I'm referring to those people in the gray area unlike so many on here that will always vote R or D. It's the swings that matter. Having a trump like policy without being a trump like personal ahole will go a very long way. . . .
True but Trump also brought on a lot of first time voters. I've talked with some that never voted before and wouldn't if Trump wasn't running.

So not really sure working for the never trumpers adds up sufficiently.

My take on the numbers is Trump greatly exceeded the number of votes, even officially, than he got before. The Biden margin for victory didn't come from actual votes but phantom ballots and other vote rigging techniques.

My guess is got around 68-69 million votes in reality. No one ever came out to see him. The math shows the rigging and supports this estimate. No way he got more votes than Obama, for example.

In other words, Trump actually won in a landslide.

Biggest key to winning next time is stopping the steal.

Reactions: Old_School59
True but Trump also brought on a lot of first time voters. I've talked with some that never voted before and wouldn't if Trump wasn't running.

So not really sure working for the never trumpers adds up sufficiently.

My take on the numbers is Trump greatly exceeded the number of votes, even officially, than he got before. The Biden margin for victory didn't come from actual votes but phantom ballots and other vote rigging techniques.

My guess is got around 68-69 million votes in reality. No one ever came out to see him. The math shows the rigging and supports this estimate. No way he got more votes than Obama, for example.

In other words, Trump actually won in a landslide.

Biggest key to winning next time is stopping the steal.
I have always maintained that Trump's biggest failing on the election was complaining after the horse was out of the barn. They should have been litigating and stopping the alteration of voting before the election in those states where it was done without proper authority and legislative debate. That's what allowed it to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT