ADVERTISEMENT

gunslingerdick- thank you for your statement on the UK board.

shun1

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2003
it was cute.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY WILLIAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George...y'all gonna end up with a gum disease if you keep visiting corRUPPt Rafters. I used to read it from time to time but I could feel myself growing dumber and dumber with each visit. Takes months to recover those lost brain cells. I guess that's why so many of their regulars can't pass the IQ test to post here. :confused:

George...y'all gonna end up with a gum disease if you keep visiting corRUPPt Rafters. I used to read it from time to time but I could feel myself growing dumber and dumber with each visit. Takes months to recover those lost brain cells. I guess that's why so many of their regulars can't pass the IQ test to post here. :confused:
Jim it's for damn sure they do not like you, I let them know that me and you were friends.

Reactions: saltee123
Oh yeah, they love some @heelbent over there. I told one guy that I think he should contact you to set up a meeting where y'all could fist fight. Let me know if that happens.

Wus just wonderin Jim, when you were gonna recover them lost IQ points? :rolleyes:

Alas Dave, I'm afraid I've probably read the idiotic blatherings of one too many kaintuck fans. Some of that gray matter is probably gone forevah.

Wait- has GSD been trolling Rupp Rafters? Somebody gimme a link

Wait- has GSD been trolling Rupp Rafters? Somebody gimme a link

Going over there has actually made me dislike the UK fan base less. Because over here, we only get the idiots. But there are actually some decent posters over there. I'm disappointed I never ran into them before. Now don't get it twisted, no one has really been all that hospitable. But there are a few that at least engage in discussion rather than just hurl insults although even the latter can be entertaining.

But yeah, I've been posting a teeny little bit on RR. You should come over. I'll vouch for you.:D

Going over there has actually made me dislike the UK fan base less. Because over here, we only get the idiots. But there are actually some decent posters over there. I'm disappointed I never ran into them before. Now don't get it twisted, no one has really been all that hospitable. But there are a few that at least engage in discussion rather than just hurl insults although even the latter can be entertaining.

But yeah, I've been posting a teeny little bit on RR. You should come over. I'll vouch for you.:D
no-thank-you-600x300.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT